Multiplayer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHM1250

Well I recently redownloaded SRB2 because I remembered how fun it was, especially with multiplayer. I never had the time to play it until now. Anyways, I been having some troubles as soon as I ran the online. At first, I was trying to join a server to start off but i realied I haven't changed my settings. So I awas about to do it, but I got banned a moment later... which I don't understand since I only been on the server for like 8 seconds. This process continued until I eventually found a server who didn't ban me. I tried to change my settings, but as soon as I pressed escape my settings wouldn't save. I tried to ask for help, but I couldn't get the chat to work even after pressing the t or y buttons. But I guess those aren't the chat buttons anymore.

Actually I figured most of the problem already, but there still is difficulties with the chat. I'm not sure if the chat appears for a milisecond or at all.

t is the default key for normal chat and y is the default key for teamchat, you may have changed them to something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back