VIOLATOR AND SUBJECT TO
SEVERE PENALTIES AND WILL
BE PROSECUTEDT TO THE FULL
EXTENT OF THE JAM.

(C) SSNTAILS 2003 2013
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
2013 5/3 MASTER VER.

i did this on the talkhaus i might as well do it here too

In my opinion, nothing relieves more stress than blowing shit up. And since that's what you mostly do on shmups, why not talk about it a bit, eh?

Apparently, people used to be big on Touhou here back in 2009? Maybe we can discuss it again in this thread? Nitori > Sakuya > Satori > everyone else

Recently, I've been trying out Dodonpachi. It's been pretty fun! I suck at it though, I can't get past stage 4.
(´・ω・`)

Also, my favourite COOL&CREATE remix, and it's not even 2hu.
note to self: play ibara
note to self: become good at battle garegga (easier said than done though)

brb, posting this on another forum

Truthfully, relieving stress is subject to opinion. I myself don't find myself going for the occasional shooter, even though I've played quite a few myself, Touhou included.

Not many SHMUP titles perk my interests but for a game like LUNARIA, I'm pretty fond of it.

Before I was a huge SHMUP fanatic, but since there is not too many new ones currently coming out to my knowledge my focus on the genre died down a bit. Still, I can sit down and play SHMUPs for a fairly good amount of time.

I do have Taito Legends 2 which allows me to play SHMUPs like Gekirindan, G-Darius, Darius Gaiden, and my all-time favorite, Raystorm. Probably will go out to find more games like these eventually.

I don't get what you mean by SHMUPs, if you mean FPS shooters, I'd rather play Team Fortress 2, but unless you mean something else...Well, I like playing Contra.

::blink::
Uh... what's with the disclaimer?
It's your copyright. You mean you don't know?

As for shoot 'em ups, not a huge fan of bullet hell games. I like things like Gate of Thunder, Gradius, Raiden, Zero Wing. Parodius is fun too.

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer stuff like Tyrian, myself. Sure, it's not like most normal SHMUPs, but it's still probably one of my favorites. Tons of secrets, upgrades, plus two entirely different modes, depending on if you want Story or Arcade mode.

Seriously, watch this.

Personally, I prefer stuff like Tyrian, myself. Sure, it's not like most normal SHMUPs, but it's still probably one of my favorites. Tons of secrets, upgrades, plus two entirely different modes, depending on if you want Story or Arcade mode.

Seriously, watch this.
Tyrian is one of the best. Has freaking awesome music too.

Best of all, it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back