Anyone here play RollerCoaster Tycoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
I remember, I once got I think a Giga Coaster to an Intensity of to i think the name is INSANE, which is like 20+ Intensity. The Exitement was about the same as an O track of cars. And the Nausea was unbeliveable! Too bad i didnt get a screenie...
...which is the exact opposite of what you want to be doing.

Regardless, if you want something difficult to do, try building a full roller coaster (or as much of one as you can)...
micropark1.png

...in Micro Park.

Not that hard.

..oooooooooooooo..
o.........................o
..oooooDDDDoooo..

This is the draw from above,
o=NORMAL/CURVED RAIL
D=WAGON
.=SPACE

Sonnarkku said:
Not that hard.

..oooooooooooooo..
..oooooDDDDoooo..

o=NORMAL/CURVED RAIL
D=WAGON
.=SPACE

lol. I've done that on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, made it a high-speed Power Launch coaster, and called it "This Would Kill You in Real Life." (It'd rip your head off.)

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Sonnarkku said:
Not that hard.

..oooooooooooooo..
..oooooDDDDoooo..

o=NORMAL/CURVED RAIL
D=WAGON
.=SPACE

lol. I've done that on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, made it a high-speed Power Launch coaster, and called it "This Would Kill You in Real Life." (It'd rip your head off.)

What if we change normal track parts for speed pads?

MattW_CFI said:

That is awesome. I remember when I was younger and attempted something simmilar in the small park on the first one. Pokey Park, IIRC.

For some reason, my copy of Loopy Landscapes & Corkscrew Follies expansion packs refuse to install on Vista.

I have RCT3 Platinum Edition. It includes RCT3, RCT3 Soaked and RCT3 Wild... I have fun making predators and prey in the same cage and then having one of the sections of fence "MYSTERIOUSLY" disappear and having them attack each other and the tourists.

A couple weeks ago, I found some great online expansion pack ride and scenery downloads (sorry, can't remember where). I can place scenery that looks like a peep hanging himself, or a peep who's perpetually drowning! Also, I have rides like a Diving Bell, a Killer Whale Show, and a Bouncer (you know, those inflated things little kids bounce on.) I even have a swimming pool as a real ride!

Jacy said:
I have RCT3 Platinum Edition. It includes RCT3, RCT3 Soaked and RCT3 Wild... I have fun making predators and prey in the same cage and then having one of the sections of fence "MYSTERIOUSLY" disappear and having them attack each other and the tourists.

A love doing waterslides into enclosures with Peeps. Once I had a Aqua Blast slide that had a Slide End at the start of an around 6X6 enclosure and the peeps flew over it. I was really happy when it worked out.

Thinking about Aqua Blaster slides, I loved seeing how fast I could get those and still have a rating that makes Peeps want to go on them.

lol, fun times.
I use to play RCT all the time, to bad its a total computer killer.

Every computer that i have ever seen with RCT on it, has had to be completely formated.

Good game though, its still tempting to play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back