Post your Desktop

CiSo

Good old screen, running a cycle from a full folder of backgrounds.

Installed a couple games I've not played in a while. Halo, Grandia 2, Sumotori. you know.

Also, the hell is up with EVE? That's the most confusing thing I've ever played. I can't even finish the tutorial.

Last edited:
Miles and miles of the Win 8 styles! Except not on Win 8 because Windows has been going downhill lately.

12-6.png

Also I don't think anyone here has ever done a desktop screenshot of their smartphone. That makes me sad, so here you go.
Edit: Placed in spoiler tag because it's really tall and the forum software hardly tries to shrink it at all.
Phone-12-6.png

Also I don't think anyone here has ever done a desktop screenshot of their smartphone. That makes me sad, so here you go.
Edit: Placed in spoiler tag because it's really tall and the forum software hardly tries to shrink it at all.
Phone-12-6.png

I would, but my Android has decided to stop reading my SD card forever, so nope.

Multiple Desktops <:O

OffTopic: Maybe making that new account (BrassKnux) wasn't a smart alternative to waiting for a name change...
-----
Since I use Arch Linux nowadays, It's only natural for me to use more desktops than the average Linux user, so I have 4 that I switch between occasionally, just to get a grip with all of them.

scaled.php

KDE

scaled.php

E17/Enlightenment (You can see where connman failed me :'<)

scaled.php

MATE(Gnome 2)

scaled.php

XFCE

scaled.php

And Finally, my Windows XP virtual machine (See that blue line up there?)

Last edited:
So that's my desktop background. If you want it i will pm you a link.
w0dnd.jpg

Nice, Mr. Black. Vs Biollante is the only Godzilla film I haven't seen for whatever reason. I never get around to it.

24lmt1j.png

Well, I FINALLY got a good computer, the difference with the previous crap and this one is remarkable, and I ended up liking Windows 7 far more than I ever did on XP.

Nice, Mr. Black. Vs Biollante is the only Godzilla film I haven't seen for whatever reason. I never get around to it.
Thanks. By the way, Vs. Biollante is coming out on DVD soon...though, you probably already know this, judging by the fact that you have the same avatar as Cimmerian Dragon on the Toho Kingdom forums.

I'm waiting out on Blu-Ray releases because I'm elitist with a blu-ray player like that, unless there's already a release that I looked over.

you have the same avatar as Cimmerian Dragon on the Toho Kingdom forums.

shh don't tell them that !

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back