What can I edit the title screen and intro with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't link to the Wiki main page >_>

Through I'm not sure if the Wiki has info about it. Check inside srb2.srb for the lumps for the title screen (I don't remember their names right now, through I think they're near the beginning of the WAD if you don't sort the lump names). Replace them to get a new title screen.

Ben5421 said:
^see title^
Thanks in advance ^^

Use photoshop or any advanced art tools. they are pretty easy to use. But the screen has to be 320 x 200 to cover the whole screen.

Hyperknux said:
Ben5421 said:
^see title^
Thanks in advance ^^

Use photoshop or any advanced art tools. they are pretty easy to use. But the screen has to be 320 x 200 to cover the whole screen.

Uh, not always the best solution, given that the images need to fit a 256 color range. Just because Photoshop can help make great quality images, doesn't mean it's good for everything. Not saying you can't us it, but it shouldn't be expected that you'll get great-quality stuff.

Considering the title screen graphics won't be shurnk (which is a problem with the sprites in-game), you could enable dithering in order to get some quality increase.

EDIT: also, a 320x200 graphic won't cover all the screen in software unless the resolution is a multiple of 320x200, so forget that idea :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back