• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even though it's only an early beta I really liked this! I hope you continue with this wad. You could even add a kickass super form! ^_^

Too lazy to work on superform right now. I'll do it later. I'm thinking about going with this, although it probably might get redone. I'm wanting to use a different lighsourcing style for supersonic.

@@
__
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
----

*does the We're Not Worthy*

We're not worthy of such pwnage in a Sonic WAD!

*repeats until shot*

LOLSUPER.png

>> << Oh, hi there. I definitely did not edit that Supersonic frames from above to work correctly with the SRB2 pallete, and fix a few shading problems here and there, along with quill shape. *shot*

I repeat.
Chaos Knux said:
@@
__
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
----

*does the We're Not Worthy*

We're not worthy of such pwnage in a Sonic WAD!

*repeats until shot*

Actually, he glows, if I'm not mistaken. So, you'd have to lighten the colors if you want the sprites to be completely accurate.

I have made a few changes here and there so far on this, like new running, falling, and standing frames. However, I won't release it until I get the side frames finished. And I'm probably going to use SOCs on the super frames to make super sonic have idle, moving, and moving fast frames. on_Edge had a couple of SOCs he wanted to do for this as well, I believe one was involving Sonics Speed Thok.

Well, we don't have 1.1 at the moment. Although I didn't plan on working on super sonic until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back