Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I make a server, it shows up at http://srb2.servegame.org/srb2ms_status.php for awhile, but eventually it dissapears from the listing and says it was a previously run server and ain't up now and yeah, yet it's still going on actually (but with no one in it but me so yeah ^^; ) so yeah what's up with that? (p.s. the Peach's Castle servers are the ones by me, though no one's ever joined them so I dunno if it works but yeah~)

And also, I'm able to add a character wad only me and nora have, right, and others will download it automatically if they have that option turned on, when they join my server?

That's a known bug with the master server. FuriousFox hosts a semi-dedicated server and it gets bumped off the MS all the time.
As for hosting, I saw that game and tried to join, but couldn't. I don't know if the server was down or if you just can't host.

I tried to join it and it did the same thing it did whenever Abu didn't have
all his ports on the router open.. but they are open now... I don't know
why he can't now, he mentioned his firewall messed up recently and I
don't know if that could be it, cuz the firewall is fixed now. it still won't let
me join.. I hope I go back to a hub soon, so I can host instead. :P

but yea.. not much a chance of that. :| I'd rather he fix it first =P

does anyone know what might be wrong?

Yeah I just uninstalled my messed up firewall and opened all my ports, and I still can't host..

edit: Got it to work now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back