Jmanver3.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
This is my first character I ever made. This is a re-release for the new section, but before I did, I made tiny changes.

srb20000.png

Download and more pictures are here:
Download Link

1. Pretty sweet mod, I wish more people would make non recolor characters like you
2. bfizz, this isn't AIM, use correct grammar and spelling.

New sounds, his jumping is back to normal and stuff. Replace some sounds to.

Jman said:
New sounds,and his jumping is back to normal and stuff. Replace some sounds,too.

Fixed and also I would like to see more than yourself,your little bro.,and naruto with kakashi.

Akuma TH said:
Jman said:
New sounds,and his jumping is back to normal and stuff. Replace some sounds,too.

Fixed and also I would like to see more than yourself,your little bro.,and naruto with kakashi.
Dude, let him make whatever he wants, at least they aren't recolors like half the character wads made here are.

Sonow Hakura said:
Akuma TH said:
Jman said:

Dude, let him make whatever he wants, at least they aren't recolors like 95% of the character wads made here are.
I corrected it so it is the right amount now.

[quote\]Dude, let him make whatever he wants, at least they aren't recolors like 98% of the character wads made here are.[/quote]

Again fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back