• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A Werehog WAD THAT ISN'T AN EYESORE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
Yes, based on the Werehog WADs i've seen so far, i'm deciding to make my own! These sprites will be made by me and the abilities he will have will be based off his abilities in Unleashed.

Basicly everything in this Wad is by Me.

A Little Preview:
werehogpreview.png

My To-Do List

Converting to the ME Palette
Legs and Feet
Diagonal Frames
Shading
OBJCTCFG & S_SKIN1
All the other frames

*Red marks items that have been added*
*Green marks items that have been completed*
*Yellow marks items that are in progress*
So, Give me your opinion
Criticism is welcome.
Don't be a total moron.

Too big, and it needs shading.

TBH I don't think many people like werehog, but this is your wad. Just fix those problems...and it might be good.

I think you really need to establish your sense of scale before you do anything else. Heck, you might as well just import what you have to see how well it works.

I might end up Hi-Resing it, but that will be decided later.

UPDATE: Werehog has now been converted to the SRB2ME Palette
werehogpreviewmepal.png

UPDATE: Some Problems have been fixed
werehogpreviewmepal.png

It's better than the FAIL attempts that have been here in the past. Maybe get Senku or CZ64 to look at it and help you?

His eyes don't need to extend across his forehead. The colors also need more work and the sprites are more than twice the size than that of SRB2's. I could list more problems, but instead, I'll simply recommend using both SRB2 sprites and pictures of the werehog for reference.

You mean this imageshack shit saying "We're a movement dedicated to the eradication of full-disclosure. We wanted to give everyone an image of what we're all about."? Imageshack is screwing up another images to force people to read this shit

Wait, it's not that shitty message again? I'm glad that image disappeared once for all, now viewers can see the image again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back