• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bill Cipher (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
illuminati more like iluminacho amiright guys hurhurhur
osaHKc8.png

First wad, so I decided to start with something simple.
I'm not really that good at spriting so if you have any advice then please tell me!
\I'm probably going to use the same sprites for every different frame (like walking/running)
I want to know if there an easy way to display the same sprite for different frames.
It's kind of hard to explain, but if you look at the picture you should see what I mean.
I want him to be like TDV2.wad where he's just hovering around everywhere just like how he moves in the show.
I'm not really that good at spriting and this is my first wad, so if you have any advice then please tell me!

osaHKc8.png

I'm not really that good at spriting so if you have any advice then please tell me!
\I'm probably going to use the same sprites for every different frame (like walking/running)
I want to know if there an easy way to display the same sprite for different frames.
It's kind of hard to explain, but if you look at the picture you should see what I mean.
I want him to be like TDV2.wad where he's just hovering around everywhere just like how he moves in the show.
I'm not really that good at spriting and this is my first wad, so if you have any advice then please tell me!

I think this will be very helpful for you http://makegames.tumblr.com/post/42648699708/pixel-art-tutorial but i like the sprites but the side sprites seems to flat and lack of shading and anti-alliansing but i think it's fine

osaHKc8.png

You're drawing a triangle... It can't be that hard. But apparently it is so let me throw you some hints:
Anti Aliasing. Your sprite needs it. The bow also isn't rotating, which is strange.

I mean you couldn't start off with something a little more complex?

It's alright, but it could be a lot bigger. And like the others said, the arms, legs, and bow need some serious improvement in the turning sprites.

Last edited:
It's actually called the "Eye of Providence", and it's not really related to the Illuminati at all (well okay, it's linked to Freemasonry, which is in turn associated with Illuminati apparently).

Last edited:
Bill Cipher is..... Illumnati confirmed *BIG GIANT ASS TRUMPET DOING *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**

Really good, 10/10 can't wait to play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back