Problem With The Connecting to a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoginghedge

Blazicronite in netgames
The title says it all, But for a better explanation, Here you go: So when i join a Server, it says"Connecting to server" And then lags like HECK.Its done this on a LOT of servers... And i do have parental controls.... Is that a problem? Please Help me out..... I just want to Join Servers ;~; Wah. ~The Derpiest Hedgehog in The Whole world, The JH. Oh. And..... SMO WEED EVERY DEY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwyca7gu7E

Will,this is happening because of the new Netcode as lots of People are saying .Sadly you can't do anything about this ... you just need to wait for Developers to fix this out .

Well, this is happening because of the new netcode, as lots of People are saying.

His internet connection speed can be the cause, too. We're not sure about that. I don't think that parental controls affect SRB2 while the firewall don't block it.

Other cause can be his computer, where it don't have enough requirements for run SRB2 on normal speed.

Actually, it's a parental controls issue. he says they're enabled, and he runs Vista (I know this because I have his skype) and I heard that Vista's parental controls block games connecting online or something. This thread should be closed as it is not a SRB2 issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back