The Ear Worm Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't think of one song in particular, but here's all of the songs I've been listening to recently:

2012-03-19_1452.png

All of which are totally deserving of "ear worm" status.

Now Playing: Acceptable in the 80s -- Calvin Harris

Last edited:
I've recently (re)discovered "The Very Best of Supertramp" in my music library (observant viewers can look around this thread and find out why) and now pretty much the whole album is stuck in my head (except for "Cannonball"), particularly:

Oddly enough, none of these four is among their big hits, which might be the most obvious candidates for earworms. That's probably because I've known those for years. Still awesome songs.

By the way, I also love Genesis's "Riding the Scree".

IMHO:

2012-03-19_1635.png

The topmost song is where I got my usertitle from, actually.

Hide in your Shell is pretty dece, though. Haven't listened to it in a while.

This was their debut album of sorts. I learned of the guy from VGMusic, because he popped in for a bit over there. It's a guy and a girl, one from California, and the other from England, who met each other on the internet and now compose together. They've never actually seen each other in person. It's just a testimony as to the power of the internet. Sort of cute, actually. :>

2spooky4me

Edit: help this video has been on loop for an hour and a half and I can't bring myself to stop listening. I want to get off the ride mommy.

Last edited:
I've been listening to this song from Aquaria a lot. Though the game wasn't always anything to scream about, the soundtrack topped it all, and this song pretty much singlehandedly topped the soundtrack. Listening to it really gives me a lot of inner peace, and reverie. Which, is an important thing for me, as I'm really stressed out with education and various things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back