Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/10, it dosen't really look like Chaos 0, but something more like Chaos -1.
Edit: Crap, that was for Chaos Zero 64.
5/10 for yours, not too creative.

hotdog003 said:
7/10- Who doesn't like a falling black humanoid creature? Nice animation, though has some aliasing artifacts.

EDIT: I meant that for Brainv, Chaos posted just before me. Not bad, Chaos, though could use some shading- 6/10
Master chief :D

hotdog003 said:
Draykon: Impressive TV-style picture. Nice colors, lighting, monochomatic tones, etc. Who is that character?

8.5/10
That's Malon, and it's supposed to look like an ancient portraid.

brianv: 3/10, it's nearly impossible to see, and your not supposed to have to highlight images to make out avatars.

8/10, nicely done. It's not the best image of Malon I've seen, though. Pretty well executed editing to make an avatar out of it, though.

9/10 Is that the girl from Ocarina of Time? I lost my data in that game and forgot her name. Nice! :D

4/10

Well, it's Sonic backflipping... and getting dizzy... and that's kind of it.

Zio105 = Duh didn't you know there was a Super Blaze? yes it was done by paint. I thought the drawing was decent BTW

Draykon = 7/10 cool Zelda avatar

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there was a super blaze yeesh!!!!!!!! I beat the extra zone 6 times but I couldnt beat more because I was borrowing my friends game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: whats with the girl?
6/10

Zio105 said:
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there was a super blaze yeesh!!!!!!!! I beat the extra zone 6 times but I couldnt beat more because I was borrowing my friends game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's nice to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats with the girl?
6/10
That's Samus. Without her powersuit, of course.

7/10, I don't know what it is, but pretty neat.

Oh, and they were talking about my old avatar, which was Malon ,this is my newest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back