• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The old topic about srb2 ween

Can I keep the Halloween demo's levels in my pack?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
Recently I have started work on a Halloween Level pack by porting the old levels from the old Halloween demo to the current version of SRB2. At the moment, the project is basically a port of the Halloween demo.

[Link removed due to being outdated]

srb20128.png

My name for the ported zone.
srb20129.png

First shot of what the ghosts turned into in the current SRB2.
srb20131.png

srb20132.png

New Checkpoint
srb20134.png

Believe it or not you can get out of that water without messing with the Gravity.

srb20135.png

srb20137.png

srb20139.png

srb20141.png

srb20142.png

My first boss fight. Basically a clone of GFZ's boss
srb20143.png

Got the capsule to work

I'm currently planning on going past these levels and making several Original Halloween levels based on several situations including White Halloween (Michigan weather sometimes causes this).

Also I've gotten permission from Sales (my bro) to use his canceled Mystic Castle Zone. At the moment it's not ready for use as act one is getting an extension from where it originally ended.

It looks too dark in those pictures, is it supposed to be like that, or is it nightime, but even if it is night time you should make it a LITTLE bit lighter

light dasher said:
It looks too dark in those pictures, is it supposed to be like that, or is it nightime, but even if it is night time you should make it a LITTLE bit lighter

It's suppose to be that dark. I believe it was that dark in the original demo if you don't count the fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back