You're banned. (AFD 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time someone banned me.

Ayy, Doctor Robotnik! Haven't seen you in a while. I figured you of all people would've hacked past the ban wave. Then again, with everyone getting slaughtered with the banhammer, this place is pretty much R.I.P. Nice knowing ya though. =3

Honestly though, this is one of the weaker April Fool's Day jokes we've had. In my opinion, the one involving Spazzo "leaking" a beta build and subsequently getting "banned" (Which he actually is now, I think) was one of the best ones... That was on on April Fool's Day right? What was your guys's favorite April Fool's day prank?

I'll kome klean guys. I was A Kat this whole time

Might as well hijakc this thread. YOU'RE ALL BANNED BY ME LOLOLOLOL

I kan't say for kertainty but it's kool to thinc about Kape K- nah nevermind. This would've been terrible in all aspects

Holy potototamaatatos this stuff magnets even the old users here and makes me post!
SSNTrails and Cue with acat are all the pieces of triforce behind this s**t.

None of my posts were marked for banning, so was this just a simple all-ban, or was everyone banned because for a post?

I've been banned? Time to make another account.
Seriously, this joke kind of shocked me at first. At least this is better than some other jokes I've come across.

I've been banned? Time to make another account.
Seriously, this joke kind of shocked me at first. At least this is better than some other jokes I've come across.

Honestly I thought this was pretty uninspired compared to this forum's usual AFJ setups, but at least we can make some fodder out of it I guess. The 2.2 slopes thing is actually kinda funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back