Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would've thought that he would have gone smush on all of those cars and break through the bots...but otherwise sonic team may have indeed mucked up with the boost (it was hardly going down!!) OR the person recording that video
may have just hacked the game! (e.g the ill texture rendering later on in the film)

Actually, I was the one recording this through the console version. But I happened to notice drifting in the air like that can break the stage entirely. (You can stop the rest from rendering if you go higher)

Actually, I was the one recording this through the console version. But I happened to notice drifting in the air like that can break the stage entirely. (You can stop the rest from rendering if you go higher)
Definitely not buying the console version then, if it can be THAT shoddy.

Yeah, stopping parts of stages loading by entering the areas in an unintended manner is something that happens in almost every game ever. I've seen it happen in most 3D Zeldas and even Gran Turismo 2.

Also, to anyone who's finished the game, did the final boss remind anyone of
BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE?

Last edited:
Well, its a hell of a lot better than nothing. I really did like that stage, but I'm still bitter of the lack of representation for any of the other handheld games.

I wonder if they'll use the same bosses/rivals in the 3DS version, casue I'd love a rival battle with Blaze to hear Vela Nova again.
ashtheman14 said:
Oh god don't tempt them
Crack open cp_greenflower and get that raw model out! We're porting guys!
*expects this never to happen*

Well I just played the game and beat it.

And I do say I enjoy it so damn much. ^_^

So worth 60$ bucks for it.

The only problem is that there is only 10 levels. and 2 act on everyone one of them.

But the game play is awesome. ^_^

Anyway if I was able to give this game a rating right now. I give it a 10/10.

That's how good this game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back