What is your best gametype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hard question for me to answer. I'll say I'll leave that for the community to answer. But if not i'd say CTF.

I like Race And Match And Ctf But if i really had to choose my fave?? MMAATTCHHHH

Team Match and CTF.

I like Team Match and CTF most.

I even prefer Team Match if I am alone in my team; respawntime is 1; 2 or more players are playing against me and I am spinning on the SRM, invincible all the time. :D
Meadow Match is the best zone for making use of SRM respawn time and using explosion rings to keep other players at a distance.

I like CTF because it allows to employ strategies that fail for not being aggressive enough in Match.

Sometimes I play Coop, but I do not like it as much as Team Match or CTF. If I want to play the coop levels, I do so locally.

Last edited:
I just got back to SRB2 netgaming after not having done so for 8 months, and I instantly fell in love with CTF again. It's so much more tactical and complex (I love complexity, which should be noticeable in my maps :P) compared to Match or any other gametype!

Tag and Hide & Seek are just boring versions of Match to me, especially the latter, and Race is near-impossible for me combined with lag...

ToBeFree said:
If I want to play the coop levels, I do it in single player. ;)
And this is exactly the reason why I never play coop.

Hide and seek because I love the hiding part and when im IT it's easier because the other players don't move so it's easier to find them.

As I don't play that much online, the only real game types that I can play are CTF and Race. And of those two, I prefer the race game type - and when Race gets unlimited lives in 2.1, I'll love it even more.

Love Match and CTF. Coop? Completing the game becomes gradually boring without addons. But it's good if you have trouble beating it at first, I mean I didn't know where to hit Brak Eggman before coop. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back