What Happened?/Where is the MS?/Where is the Wiki?/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked this thread wasn't for talking about our crazed server admin's grammatical issues.

Let's keep it that way.

It probably woudn´t have reached this point if the MS had been fixed already. (no sarcasm intended)

It probably woudn´t have reached this point if the MS had been fixed already. (no sarcasm intended)

The MS is a privilege not a right, I'm not even obliged to bring it back at all, let alone right at this very moment.

I need to get the libs put back on the server, anywho.

The MS is a privilege not a right.

yeah, I mean you guys COULD'VE made this game one of those boring old internet game's that everyone get's tired of in about a week but instead you guys went the extra mile adding in a internet play so we can play with our friends and you aloud add-on's and now, now this is probably to most popular game on the internet! sooo yeah thanks!

now this is probably to most popular game on the internet! sooo yeah thanks!

The Sonic Robo Blast 2 Messageboard has 350 active Members, let´s suppouse 3 times that amount of people play online at least once a-month, that gives us 1,050 total users... Modern Warfail 2 has at least 60,000 users for each gametype daily, for 1 console. So I don´t think SRB2´s that famous.

The attachment system seems to be broken, at least for Shardvex and me. Is this an issue with the site, and if so, can somebody resolve it?

EDIT: Shardvex had another problem, but it still doesn't work for me. I've no idea why, the browser just keeps sending requests for a few minute and then I get a message saying "Upload failed".

Last edited:
The attachment system seems to be broken, at least for Shardvex and me. Is this an issue with the site, and if so, can somebody resolve it?

EDIT: Shardvex had another problem, but it still doesn't work for me. I've no idea why, the browser just keeps sending requests for a few minute and then I get a message saying "Upload failed".

This isn't something I can repeat, works fine here.

It works fine for me. Make sure it's not too big and that the file is either a .zip or a .rar (assuming you're uploading the Mystic Realm port).

50kb is a very small file size but 7MB dang thats a vary big file size to put as a attachment on the forums.

Maybe you can put the file on mediafire for now.

Instead of here.

Does changing browsers help?

50kb is a very small file size but 7MB dang thats a vary big file size to put as a attachment on the forums.

Maybe you can put the file on mediafire for now.

Instead of here.
Submissions aren't accepted without attachments. Don't you think I should abide by the guidelines that I am supposed to control?

Does changing browsers help?
Neither Opera nor IE (oh, what a surprise) works.

Neither Opera nor IE (oh, what a surprise) works.

I'm using Firefox, but I just tried it and an attachment upload works with both Opera and IE for me.

Does the directory you're uploading from contain characters like é or ö? I'm just guessing here, but if the file path is being read incorrectly it could mess up the upload.

If that's not it, then I'm stumped on this, other than trying to upload a .rar instead.

Last edited:
Hmm....so what you mean is that the MS is down but soon will be up right? If so, don't flip out when I ask this but.....when will it be up? An approximate guess will be okay.

@Mark: I guess it might be up at a maximum of 31 days. I would guess a minimum of 7 days, though.

Mark2345 said:
Hmm....so what you mean is that the MS is down but soon will be up right? If so, don't flip out when I ask this but.....when will it be up? An approximate guess will be okay.

We don't know when it will be up and if you have checked the very first post of this thread, you would know what has happened...

RikkiandSparkey said:
I have no clue what were talking about... I haven't been on this topic for a while.... or a day or 2...

You read the first post >.>

I was tinkering with it this morning but it's having a bit of an odd time working, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back