• Nah, I'll stick to my original.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't plan to get a DS at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

So, whats your thoughts about the DS Lite, which was released in the US yesterday(though some places broke the street date)?

Anyway, its impossible to go back to the original DS once you try out the Lite, IMO. The Lite is actually playable in the sun unlike the original, and the colors on the screen are a hugeimprovement(Trace in Metroid Prime: Hunters looks amazing in areas that aren't red/orange), and the new color will make you want to replay though your DS/GBA games. Plus the stylus doesn't feel like a toothpick unlike the original's one. Also, it's IMO, the best looking portable device ever,

BTW, It's $129.99 in the USA, if you didn;t know that. Also, Europe will be getting a Black Colored one along with Polar White.

I'm good with the old school ds Although my hand cramps up after a while playing it, oh well. And I don't go outside anyway so the suns not a problem lol.

It looks sexy as all holy hell, but that's the only draw point. The buttons aren't as pressure sensitive now and the actual unit feels a lot more square (And because of it, uncomfortable). I'll stick to my regular DS, thanks.

I'll stick with the original DS. I bought mine on the second day that it came out in Canada and there is little need for another one.

On another note related to the NDS, I just replaced the top screen on my brother's DS today! It somehow broke...

Sonict

You'd have to be stupid to be someone who is a hardcore online DS player and not buy it, either that or poor. :P

So, that's a "duh" from me.

Besides, my DS is sort of broken...

KingofFlames said:
Original is good enough for me...I don't see why they didn't do this in the first place though....

Maybe because it would be around $250 during then?

1 person said they didn't plan to buy a DS at all...

Guess Who!

MEEEE!

they are coming put in about 2 weeks in england but same as everyone else I like my original Blue nintendo DS

If I didn't have a DS, I'd totally get this. But seeing as how I DO have a DS, I won't bother.
I don't have the money.

I had just got a DS Lite for my birthday, the senders not knowing I had one already. But the real thing that made me even luckier was that I just recently broke my original's top screen by getting mad at Mario Party Advance and failing a mission quite a lot of times. I headbanged the DS I got so mad, leaving a gigantic color-wise distorted block. (I got two styluses so I didn't have to play without my stylus. (Ow, my finger hurts)). The two games the sender sent with it were Brain Age and NSMB, which I already have. Good thing they sent it with the recipt. =P

I'm probably gonna wait until the Lite comes out in other colors. For some reason I'm a bit angry that a new version of the DS came out so soon because I bought mine since the day after it came out and I feel like I've barely had it. Oh well, what can you do when something sells well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back