And for The screenshots:

srb20003.png

The Start

srb20004.png

End

srb20005.png

Prof of exit sector

This is seriously the best level ever.

Sure there was no thok barrier, but who needs one? Thok barriers are for losers! The fact that it only lasted 14 seconds made me feel safe and in control, sorta like Guitar Hero. And that third screenshot was a great idea, I never would've believed that the exit sector worked without it.

I know! I've been timeattacking it too, I got 1 second by moving from the top to get to the exit sector, I'm trying for 0 seconds now.

Seriously, read this page (Level Design - SRB2 Wiki) and realise your biggest fault; anyone could do that, plus it's too small, too short, and obviously no good. You need a thok barrier to prevent ourselves from thokking out of the map.

If you think about making a map next time, look at other people's maps like for example, Mystic Realm, or Blue Heaven, or Acid Missile, Botanic Serenity, or even the official maps in SRB2 itself.

Draykon said:
This is seriously the best level ever.

Sure there was no thok barrier, but who needs one? Thok barriers are for losers! The fact that it only lasted 14 seconds made me feel safe and in control, sorta like Guitar Hero. And that third screenshot was a great idea, I never would've believed that the exit sector worked without it.
Prime 2.0 said:
I know! I've been timeattacking it too, I got 1 second by moving from the top to get to the exit sector, I'm trying for 0 seconds now.

lol I really don't think he gets it.

Contrary to what certain individuals I will not name might teach you, shameless plugs are NOT COOl!
Also, that looks TOO wide.

Draykon said:
Contrary to what certain individuals I will not name might teach you, shameless plugs are NOT COOl!
Also, that looks TOO wide.

I'm trying to make a huge soc that will allow the player to use Gravity Control.

Thats why the open space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back