So it seems Disney got Naruto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
That's right, Naruto: Shippuuden, on Disney-XD. Honestly, at least it wasn't 4KiDS! With Toonami gone, I knew it would go somewhere. I just expected it to be on Adult Swim with more faithful translation if anything... Thoughts?

It's funny because you could get all the naruto shippuden episodes on DVD or over the internet(The latter which would be directly from the DVD).

wow this is a surprise. Naruto shippuden is more violent than regular old naruto, I thought it would be on adult swim, but anything is better than 4kids.

[00:07] <ZX-PMD2Sky> What's this about Naruto Shippuuden being on DisneyXD?
[00:07] <ZX-PMD2Sky> When does it start?
I'm sure many of you are wondering this too. The commercial message I got my info from stated October 22, IIRC.

I've seen the entirety of the fight between Haruno Sakura, Chiyo-basama, and that puppet-master guy (the one name I forget...DX). If they change one tiny iota of a detail, I'll catch it, and call them out on it.

Shippuuden takes place 3.5 years after plain old regular Naruto ends. Naruto is more mature mentally, Sakura could probably shatter the planet with a punch if she REALLY PMS'd too much, and we don't hear "SSSSAAAAAAAASSSSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" out of his mouth ever again. So, yeah, it's different, as in more tolerable.

Everyone needs to quit whining, it's TV-PG and it wont be censored that much its may come on at like 2 am and it may actually be good.

Everyone needs to quit whining, it's TV-PG and it wont be censored that much its may come on at like 2 am and it may actually be good.
They'll make their likely most effective program come on when none of their target audience is awake? Highly improbable! Incredibly bad planning!

People freaking out over nothing. If it airs with limited or no edits (highly unlikely) then yippee. If it's edited to ****, faithful fans can always just pick up a DVD of the dubbed version.

I wonder if Nicktoons is pissed for losing Naruto.

I saw a couple of these episodes on youtube.(JAP) I wonder if its going to be the same here.

No, MTV owns Nick.

Also, Chaos Knux, on the air date of the first episode, a quick search on AT&T's channel guide shows that Episode One will air on Wednesday, October 28.

Last edited:
Freaking out over nothing, yep. It's just Naruto, get over yourselves.

And if the official dub sucks, just get the Jap. version with subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back