*Fixed hands* New Knuckles MD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate said:
I think you're one of the few people that could fend of Chuck Norris, that's how amazing your skills are T-T
Maybe, just maybe....

fawfulfan said:
Fend off??? HE'D TIE CHUCK NORRIS IN A KNOT!!!
That's taking it too far. ಠ_ಠ

Re: New Knuckles MD2

Nice job, i belive if you edit tails model!!!
Youre the best!
Sonic:10.0/100
Knuckles:10.0/10.0

Youre the best!!!!

They can sometimes be useful every once and a while, but I've seen that picture twice in the last day or so. So no, overusing them is bad.

Silent_Snipe said:
Ashnal said:
Silent_Snipe said:
I haven't tested this yet but i hope that the frames are better than sonics.

Whats wrong with sonic's?
The frames in sonic aren't smooth and are more jumpy as if some frames was missing.

Well, thats not something I can fix really, unless you can be more specific and tell me which frames?

Ashnal said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Ashnal said:
Silent_Snipe said:

The frames in sonic aren't smooth and are more jumpy as if some frames was missing.

Well, thats not something I can fix really, unless you can be more specific and tell me which frames?
Well the walking frames for example

Great work. I have a couple of minor issues with it, though.

1) The gloves are a bit too big. Make them somewhat smaller?
2) Knuckles looks a bit...Off when gliding. Try pulling the dreadlocks all the way back, similar to S3&K, and don't really try to angle him so much for a better camera shot. A more horizontal position would do him quite a bit of good.
3) The gloves look weird in the hurt position...Maybe flip them vertically?

And that's about it. Aside from that, this is just another awesome well-done job.

Silent_Snipe said:
Ashnal said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Ashnal said:
Silent_Snipe said:

Well the walking frames for example
Wow, I feel the need to quote the preceding post every time that I post! :D

Anyway, keep in mind that the framerate for walking is only 8 frames, so there's not much you can do about lack of frames, if that's what you're saying.

Dark Warrior said:
Great work. I have a couple of minor issues with it, though.

1) The gloves are a bit too big. Make them somewhat smaller?
2) Knuckles looks a bit...Off when gliding. Try pulling the dreadlocks all the way back, similar to S3&K, and don't really try to angle him so much for a better camera shot. A more horizontal position would do him quite a bit of good.
3) The gloves look weird in the hurt position...Maybe flip them vertically?

And that's about it. Aside from that, this is just another awesome well-done job.

Erm actually he is perfectly level in blender so i don't know what you're talking about with angle. I might pull his spines back more, as well as fix the hurt frame. However glove size seems fine to me.

Dark Warrior said:
Take a look at him in SRB2. The gliding angle doesn't look particularly good.

You said he was angled, I'm saying he's not angled at all. And actually I think the gliding angle will look fine when I adjust his spines. Hes got big feet is all really.

Here we go again... a pic for lazy downloaders.

srb2win2008-10-0423-31-27-43.png

Awesome model! Good work Ashnal :D

I don't think he made the model, so that's whoever made the sonic heroes models fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back