Pointy Sonic

TPose is a death frame, you have to be in a custom death frame and acquire rings post-death. This can be done a couple of ways, but the easiest is by dying after you hit a monitor but before it hits your inventory

TPose is a death frame, you have to be in a custom death frame and acquire rings post-death. This can be done a couple of ways, but the easiest is by dying after you hit a monitor but before it hits your inventory

(Just so y'all know there's currently there's a bug where this only works if Pointy dies in one of the other custom death frames, but we've fixed that for the upcoming patch!)

At first I thought the head-tracking thing was nice but silly and pointless... then I saw Pointy looking up at the swinging spikeballs in CEZ.

10/10

Though, I think the neck function needs to be restricted a little more, at least when Pointy is standing still and turning around freely. It just looks really odd when he has his back completely straight, but his head is straight 90° rotated from it. Like the poor thing has his neck broken.

Hey, it'd be a LOT harder when you also had to move the body, so this is the best we got.

As they say, "When it's done.™"

Which probably won't be for a while considering he's not even working on that next.

so there is a bug that crashes srb2 top down everytime i add the wad it crashes R_addsinglespriteDef: no patches found for PSET frame \

so there is a bug that crashes srb2 top down everytime i add the wad it crashes R_addsinglespriteDef: no patches found for PSET frame \

Oof that's what I get for not properly testing it. We'll start working on a quick fix

The best Sonic I ever downloaded
The victory dance and flying Super Sonic are my favorite features! Amd the Saturn-ish design is cute :3

Version 2.1 added to fix the td file
srb2td0004.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back