• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman Mecanic-XLZ (Public Beta) v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARWING: Sorry for possible errors, i dont speak English, I use Google Traductor for helps.

Hello everyone, its Darkis. I'm here to show you a new level I'm doing, called Eggman Mecanic XLZ, that will be for my mod called SRB2 Ultimate Edition. It is one of the last levels of the mod, so this level is difficult.
Screenshots.
srb20062.png

srb20064.png

srb20061.png

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8c8t17v19o2h3qr

Thanks to...

Zuko (Beta Tester)
RedSpeedTails (Beta Tester & contributor of ideas)
LaloX (Beta Tester)

Level created with SRB2 Doom Builder 1.
Music for the level is Sonic Unleashed for Eggmanland Day.
Eggman Mecanic-XLZ is created by ZeroGravityDarkis (me).

I've just tried the wad, it is really difficult and it is as if the only way to get through certain areas is to get injured. Another thing, you can die for weird reasons, for example right at the beginning I went to the yellow springs and once I got up on the ledge I jumped then thokked and died in the air.
The conveyor belt doesn't work, so you can't tell which direction it will take you plus at the corner of the first conveyor belt it takes you straight of the edge in the wrong direction.
I've come up with a conclusion that either this level is really difficult or it has unfinished work to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back