HARDEST(or most annoying) enemy to beat in a game(not bosses)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Chao

horns Horns HORNS
Basically, just hard
to kill it, or it kills YOU.
I do have a few.

Wallmaster- Zelda. SO annoying...
Skultulla- Even MORE annoying.
Sharp- I hate these little robots.
Hammer Brother- Hammers...hammers...hammers...*shivers*

How about YOU?
(Note that the first paragrapgh was a Hikau)

Wolves in Secret of Mana.
The fact that they can stun you as much as they want to combined with the fact that they appear in early levels makes them just frustrating at times.

The Mancubus in Doom 2:
mancubus3.gif

Do alot of damage and have alot of health. Mainly annoying, the Arch Vile is the hardest normal enemy to kill, but doesn´t spam rockets at you.

The Mancubus in Doom 2:
mancubus3.gif

Do alot of damage and have alot of health. Mainly annoying, the Arch Vile is the hardest normal enemy to kill, but doesn´t spam rockets at you.

I'd say that revenants are much more annoying. Their rockets follow you and do a shitload of damage. You can just circlestrafe the mancubus to death.

Revenants in Runescape

High level versions of these creature can randomly attack you. Doing tons of damage over and over. They can even tele-block you from teleporting to a safe location. They can also regenerate health if you don't kill them quick enough.

Revenants in Runescape

High level versions of these creature can randomly attack you. Doing tons of damage over and over. They can even tele-block you from teleporting to a safe location. They can also regenerate health if you don't kill them quick enough.

This one also, I got ambushed by 4 Revenants, if I recall, it was some Orks and some Werewolfs.

Did I die? No, I was eating food like crazy to keep my Health up, and manage to get away, even though I am Lv. 122, 940 Health won't cover up the damage if you keep getting hit very high. (Say they hit 200+, times that by 4, that's 800 damage, leaving me with 140 Health, which is very close to death.)

Hammer bros. When there's just one, it's not too bad. If there's a group of them though, they're a nightmare.

The Himalayan goats from Ducktales. They have a pretty easy pattern, but they still manage to take a point or two off your health.

I would have to say those annoying flying robots in srb2 version 1.9.2 was it? They were the ones that kept jumping over you and sometimes get a free hit or make jump of the edge or screw you up and send you into a death pit.

I'd have to say Radscorpions from Fallout 3. The giant ones even moreso. I fired a missile launcher at one, which at this point in the game was my "Nothing else is scratching it BRING ON THE BIG BOYS" gun.

The missile just angered it.

Them or Lakitu. Because Mario is not good at killing enemies high up, and that is Lakitu's entire thing.

Sheegoth from Metroid Prime - Annoying until you get your plasma beam.
Fission Metroid from Metroid Prime - Damn these things are annoying especially when you enter the Impact Crater where there are lots of them.
Dark Commandos from Metroid Prime Echoes - Annoying when they come in packs.
That flying red robot from srb2(forgot its name)that can be found in ACZ.
There are more but I forgot the rest. I'll post them later when I remember.

Please don't laugh
Eggsterminator (Sonic 2)
Oops. That was a boss.
Huhh... I have no idea. There are too many enemies.

Those trees man, Those trees. From Mother respectively, Mother 2 and 3 had rolling counters that lets you survive their blast when you killed them, which wasn't that bad, but in Mother, Insta-Kill with all party members. And every time I try to run away, it just doesn't work out too well. ; ~;

Let's not forget about the Psycho Trucks either, Ninten can never stand a chance againts them..neveeerr..

Waddle Dee.

Jokes aside, Fire Bros.

Seriously, try to get all the star coins in 9-7 in NSMBWii.

Cirno. No, seriously, I've yet to kill her off completely in any playthrough.

More seriously, probably spiders in any game I've ever played. Half life series, System shock 2, Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back