New Sonic Game Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll Begin

🐑✨
Today, Sega and Rockstar Games revealed they will collaborate to create an (uninspired) project which has been dubbed "Station Square Stories", which will be released for PS2 and Wii Summer 2010

Basically, it's Grand Theft Auto set in the Sonic Universe, and is an adaptation of the two Sonic Adventure games, Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes. It is also the third entry in the Sonic Storybook Series, with many characters playing the roles of GTA Characters. For example, Big is now a pimp running a sex club in the Red Light District. Dr Eggman plays his usual role of trying to take over the world and build Eggmanland.

The game will also feature:
  • Multiple storylines, each telling the story of a different character. So far Sonic and Shadow have been confirmed as playable.
  • Over 4 huge islands to explore, based off locations such as Station Square and Metal Harbour.
  • Over 50 weapons and 150 vehicles from both the GTA and Sonic universes.
  • Many secrets and minigames to find.
  • Chilli dogs.
  • Sonic run too slow in this game.
  • The stats system from San Andreas makes a return.
  • Similarly to San Andreas and IV, you can get girlfriends in this game. Amy and Rouge have been confirmed so far, with Blaze rumoured to appear too.
  • There is NO Hot Coffee. There isn't even lukewarm tea. Cold water has been confirmed though.
  • Sonic has a new super form.
  • At least 2 brand-new uninspired characters.

They have released a box art so far.

boxtemplateps2gtasonicc.png

Discuss!

Would be hilarious if this did happen.

... Or do I mean "horrifying"? I always get the two words mixed up.

That box art looks shopped to me, and there's no link to your source. I need a lot more proof than that before I'll believe this is anything more than fake.

It's obviously fake, if you read the details. The thing is, most people would assume I'll Begin is serious, because we have no idea what to expect from the Sonic franchise anymore, meaning it would be logical to think this has a chance of being legit.

It's quite pitiful, if you think about it.

Blue Warrior said:
It's obviously fake, if you read the details. The thing is, most people would assume I'll Begin is serious, because we have no idea what to expect from the Sonic franchise anymore, meaning it would be logical to think this has a chance of being legit.

It's quite pitiful, if you think about it.
The funny thing is, I actually assumed he was serious too. I just saw the box art and thought, "OMG fake." Sorry I killed the joke... D:

Uhh, that box art is fake. That art is made by Tigerfog, I'll show you the picture. How much do people need to go through to get 'popular'? -_-

If you don't know, click the picture to get to the deviantart picture summary.

You should have left that until page two, so not-so-bright users would read the first post only (or even just the thread title), ignore the fact that we know it's fake, and tell us how horrible an idea it is or how smart they are by figuring out it's fake.

If that still happens anyway I will cry.

Hey, I don't like it when people do that okay? I don't think it's right. I knew it was most probably a joke but give it up, I'm serious, andthe only place youo'll see me slack off is in Wadbase. If you can't accept me, I can't accept you.

I actually thought he was serious until he said that Big was a Pimp. Might make more sence if Fang was a pimp, but in a Sonic world, no one can truly be one.

this is where you are wrong

there is 2 things wrong with this.

1. sega would not merge with a game that has been getting complants.
2.sonicteam will never ever in a million years let sega make a sonic game that is rated m.

even then

if they did make the game it would be like this

shadow- the godfather
rouge - a prostitute
amy - a stalker
cream- a victim of rape
sonic - a police officer or a track runner
tails - a mechanic
knux - a security officer( not like he would do a good job)
eggman - a rapist
vector- a pimp
ray - another rapist
mighty - a track runner
espio - military
charmy - a school student
tikal - a rape victim or a teacher
big - a fisherman

GTA might be rated M, but they've never added someone who's a raper or someone who got raped. The worse thing they do there is killing and the use of drugs.

But trying to imagine Eggman as a rapist is kinda funny. And Ray wouldn't have it in him to be one either.

Yes, he did. Something else, though. With #1, it's supposed to be that Rockstar wouldn't merge with a game that's been getting complaints. Not the other way around.

Re: even then

Koopadawg said:
if they did make the game it would be like this

shadow- the godfather
rouge - a prostitute
amy - a stalker
cream- a victim of rape
sonic - a police officer or a track runner
tails - a mechanic
knux - a security officer( not like he would do a good job)
eggman - a rapist
vector- a pimp
ray - another rapist
mighty - a track runner
espio - military
charmy - a school student
tikal - a rape victim or a teacher
big - a fisherman

still you would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back