JB Games: Super Games Fighters 2player version

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!! its like having pie with chocolet i wonderr??? nice thing jman u was gonna give me 1 but i dident have a email remeber :mrgreen: :eek: :D :) :o :lol: 8) :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:

I have Game Maker and MMF. Gamemaker events sucks so I use code on that. But MMF is the best. The Zero is the original one, I hate the new one.

Why don't you like the new one? Layers can be incredibly useful, and some of the extras such as improved sound, included files, adjustable framerate, lower CPU usage, etc. are welcome additions that I couldn't live without. I bet you only dislike it because of the new interface. I've found that MMF2's new interface is much more intuitive, and works much better than MMF 1.5.

FoxBlitzz said:
Why don't you like the new one? Layers can be incredibly useful, and some of the extras such as improved sound, included files, adjustable framerate, lower CPU usage, etc. are welcome additions that I couldn't live without. I bet you only dislike it because of the new interface. I've found that MMF2's new interface is much more intuitive, and works much better than MMF 1.5.

You miss understood what I said. I ment I hate the new Zero. MMF2 is the best, its Gamemaker I don't really like. The Reason why I can't release the Demo to everyone is because I don't have Full versions of MMF2 and I'm going to convert my game on it. When I get the full version thats when I'll release a demo. I've haven't worked on it since I was 16 because of this. This Demo was finished in July.

Well, the way you said it, it sounded like you were comparing MMF 1.5 or MMF2. You need to try and be more specific.

FoxBlitzz said:
Well, the way you said it, it sounded like you were comparing MMF 1.5 or MMF2. You need to try and be more specific.

Well sorry. When I said MMF is the best, I ment the whole series.

JBG.jpg

Get some pictures with like specials or transformations. I can't do it, something wrong with my software.

actually the adventure mode is the one you really want to play. I didn't have it in the beta test because its to unfinished.

This is how adventure mode works. You start in Tournement City, and you get to run around like an rpg. There will be secrets here to. You have go to fight the other characters, before you can fight them, you have to take one of there challenges. The challenges are when a character sends you to a level and you have to play like them.

This is how it works:

So if you take sonics Challenges, You play a sonic level and no matter who you are, your gameplay of that character changes to a Sonic Game.

Maybe 15 or more. You start out with 5.

So far , everyone rates the game 10/10, evilblades 11/10 and i send out 35 betas. :D

If your wonder want kind of moves do they have, you can find some screen shots here. I would like to show you all the moves but there's like 10 moves for each characters. These pictures will show you there ultimate attacks.

screenshots

You may pm me if you want a beta.

If anyone that has MMF 1.5 full, I need someone to complie it for me. For I can release a Public beta. Mines isn't working right now.

Should I release a one with just character test, where you can use there moves I done so far. Yes, its a exe, so no trouble getting it started anymore.
Character test is only one player and you get to test the moves on a dummy.

This would be a public release.

Note that, in the future, don't release betas until there actually playable for longer than 8 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back