cool cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

There is no super shadow in srb2, let alone hyper.
And since when could amy transform?

...Which wont work with 1.09.2. :(

Super shadow is good in SRB2JTE, though.
but still, super AMY?

Oh well, s*** happens a bit to much If you ask me. 1.09.2 is'ent really that great, I still preffer to play 1.09, but don't we all?

phazon sonic said:
Oh well, s*** happens a bit to much If you ask me. 1.09.2 is'ent really that great, I still preffer to play 1.09, but don't we all?
:evil: *smacks phazon sonic in the face* :twisted: i like 1.09.2, thank you

I haven't tried anything above the 1.09 that was released last September (SRB2JTE not included), and I don't plan to any time soon. Personally, I tend to play 1.08 more then anything else, but meh...

http://lawarias.game-server.cc/Logan_GBA/srb2/srb2JTE-1.69.5.zip

there it is, it won't work, unless you do this.

1.you have the original srb2 1.09.0 srb2.srb, just use the setup to extract to a different folder and then rename the srb2.srb, i named it to srb2jte.jte.
now copy it to the srb2 folder.
2.Make a .bat (MS-Dos batch file) by making a .txt document and changing the extension (.txt) to .bat.
3.right click it and select EDIT.
4.type in "srbJTE.exe -IWAD srb2jte.jte" without the quotes.
5.activate the batch file.
play.

or, if you dont know how to make batch files, then in the launcher, select main options and at the bottom type srb2JTE.exe -iwad srb2jte.jte, its the box called manual paremeters.

and, in the same options, alternate exe, type srb2jte, and check the box next to it.

it is best to make the batch file. If you are incapable of doing this (OMFG) then the batch file is here. http://uploadhut.com/view.php/31441.zip

No.
shadow does, though, and if you want sonic to have homng attack, just type "homing on" in the console, or add sarb2.wad.

my srb2.exe is corupted
it gives me this error:
File is corrupt or has been modified: C:\Documents and settings\vlad\desktop\srb2.srb
(\xAE\x51\x19.... :cry:
Where from can i get a fixed one?

The .exe is not corrupted, its srb2.srb, you need to extract an original 1.09.0 one somewhere, rename it, make a bat file, type srb2jte.exe -iwad <whateveryounamedthesrb2.srb>, save it, copy the renamed 1.09.0 srb2,srb <or whatever you called it> and open the bat file.

I don't know...
you dont need 1.09, just the .srb file from it.

Forget it. This is hopeless.

um, guys, i heard that there is a 1.69.6 around here (i mean srb2jte 1.69.6)
do you know where can i get it?
please gimme a quick answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back