cool cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where can i get 1.08?
I heard of it, i tried to download it from somewhere but i dont know from where!
Please tell me where to get it.

There is a 1.07
If ya dont belive me go to thet damn google site and search "download sonic robo blast 2"
The file size is kinda little
between 30mb and 38mb.
it has 3 acts

There is a 1.08 hanging around somewhere, but I can't find it, either.
But really, try redownloading 1.09.
If that doesn't work...
I can try to send it to you over AIM or something...If you have a decent connection. NOT dial-up.
Contact me.

Edit:
Don't double post.
You make yourself look stupid.
And: There is no 1.07.
You don't believe me?
Ask any one of the staff.
Including admins.

there is no 1.07

and look under my name, it's a title, and look at what it says

"Staff"

If it only contains three acts, then it's WAY too early to be called 1.07. This came out sometime before Demo 3, which had 4 acts. I'll have to download this "1.07" and see for myself.

do that.nobody belives me
please, somebody, just search on google and i'm sure you will find it.
i'm starting to belive that this 1.07 is a hack or ssntails made it in secret

It's sad that you can't even listen to what everyone is saying, cobrax. If the developer says that a version doesn't exist, it doesn't. End of story. (BTW, if yopu don't know, Staff means that he develops the game.)

EDiT: I did your stupid search. What did I find? Two sites, one calling it Sonic 3D Robo Blast saying how the graphics are sucky, andanother from the Netherlands. That's it, no 1.07. Beleive us?

by the way, when you are in a bonus level you can open the console ant type objectplace 1 and place ring boxes.

icon_edit.png

Don't triple post, use the edit button next time.

And about the 1.07, did you get it from another site other than srb2.org? someone must have submitted it to another site under the version number "1.07".

We don't believe you because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

1.09.2 is out now. but the installer is corrupted, for 1.09.1, look in the Announcements section of the forum.

[/img]

1.07 was never released, was never made, was never developed under that number, etc. Listen to us please.

Earlier demos of SRB2 had the (incorrect) version number of 0.70 due to that being a leftover of Doom Legacy and we were small enough that versions did not get out of hand back then, but there is no such thing as 1.07

We know there is no such thing as 1.07 because we are the Sonic Robo Blast 2 community; Some of us are actually making it, and others have been here since near the very beginning. If you do find a 1.07 somewhere, it is simply a mislabel. After all, they called it "sonic 3d robo blast ii" didn't they? Now stop being stubborn.

OK, i belive you now, but now i have 1.09, and i finshed it with all emeralds including the black one and i dont have super sonic.
Why? :(

Did ya get 50 rings and double jump? :lol:
You have to legitimately get all the emeralds for it to actually save them by unlocking Mario Koopa Blast.

my friend discover it.But anyway,IT'S COOL.
Super Sonic is THE BEST.
His best attack is the speed thok.
He has the i dont know shield.
And he can walk on water.
it's cool.
But how can i get Hyper?

I just finished SADX.
Sonic Adventure DX.

Get the 8th emerald (the black one) and get 50 rings and double jump.
You need to use objectplace to get the eighth emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back