Time Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaZaR

Hi, I'm newbie here!

I'd like to ask about time attack for 1P game. How I can finish it? Can I save the game beetwen levels? 6 mins for 9 levels... It means 40 secs for each! Is it possible? How many times did you need, to beat the levels?
And an offtopic question: Is there any emblems in the GFZ1? Where?
Thx for all! =)

hi Tazar and welcome to the SRB2 boards. To answer your questions, its possible, yes, yes, it depends on your skill, yes and, I NOT TELL!

Look around the board, you'll probably find a few faqs people have gotten away with posting to answer your questions, and good luck with the game!

re

Thanx, but I had not found the emblems in level 1. Not any... I had played with knuckles, and I think I was in all of the parts of level, in every tops and every water. So, I don't have any ideas...

There are three emblems in each of the Single Player levels (except Secret Levels, Boss Acts, and Special Stages), one for each character.

re

Ok, I know but I'm unable to found it. I had spent 15 minutes on this level to find it, but nothing. And what about the emeralds. Are there 2 of them in each level?

Two eggs in each of the Single Player levels (except Secret Levels, Boss Acts, and Special Stages, just like the emblems), but they only appear in the month of April.

I've been trying to beat the Time Attack and get the emblems for many months now. Can someone please spill the secret to finishing TA under the limit?

re

The same is here, I have tried to find emblems, eggs, get the emeralds, finish time attack, but I wasn't successful. Really, I'm not a big sonic fan, I really like the games, and I had played most of them in many different SEGA consoles, but I don't want to spent half of a year on SRB2 to unlock everything. So, If somebode would send me the saved file, that every things finished in, I'll be really happy. Thx! :wink: (tazar@mailbox.hu)

Admittedly, it was easier pre-1.08. Is the 6 minute time still even possible with the one-thok-per-jump now?

Please don't bump old topics, but at least you asked something intelligent.

The time will probably be a little easier in the final, but not that much easier. The time attack is more intended to be something really hard to aspire to, if I'm not mistaken, and henceforth the reward is more the fact that you did it instead of what you actually get. It's like beating the game on Ultimate. You don't get anything but serious bragging rights for doing it.

Maybe on the main site, you can put up a "hall of fame" of sorts. Have people take a screenshot of their final score or their time attack menu, and they can send it in to try to make it on the list.

Yeah, a "Hall of Fame" section does sound neat, and it's not too hard to record a demo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back