how the heck do you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
o__o Dude are you ALWAYS this crazy? or did those comics you made make you go crazy? Kidding ^^;

Edit: One more thing...about the which jake thing...On irc I'm known as Jake the Echidna and ehhh JTE2 is short for Jake the Echidna so there are two Jake's here O_o Uhh uhh...FAKER!?*decked*

Edit 2: Wow that's the most I've ever typed eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...heh...Sorry*Killed*

And to rip off Jake, I decided to post the lyrics of a Japanese song that no one would care but I decided to post anyways. Why? You'll see...

kikoe sonna koto ga hazukashii yo
doushite watashi rashiku wa nai yo

kyou ga owatte mo ashita ga sugite mo itsumo soba ni ite
zutto sunao ni kawaranu futari shinjitai

anata to atta ano hi kara
donna toki ni demo subete o kanjirareru ki ga suru
tada anta ga iru dake de soba iru dake de
Forever You're My Only Feeling Heart

You want to know what it is? Well look at the picture (which doubles as of Unreal Tournament 2004 demo screenshot) ...

Shot00005.gif

There it is. Not just that but I posted it just to show you THAT screenie!!

Note: Bender and Shadow are in the demo (which BTW, rocking rocks). YAY!!!

How do I hex edit my gamedata file so I can get all the chaos emeralds because the game wouldn't give me the damn prize! EVIL.

Or, if you want to be a lazy spud, you could use objectplace and plant tons of rings. (Anyone who hasn't done it normally, I suggest you do the SS right first.)

sonknuck23 said:
Does my Avatar look too big?

.........................................................................................................................................*BREAKSOUTLAUGHING* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :mrgreen: ............................................OMG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHTHERESHAHAAHAHAHNOTHINGHAHAAHAHAHAHATHEREHAHAHAHHAHAH

HOW THE HECK DID THIS GET TO BE 13 FREAKING PAGES!?!??!!??
Shows you just how pathetic this can be. *Hides face in shame* :oops:

I'm not surprised at the length, but look at this post, then look at the first post, and see how many months we have been going at this.

Don't bump old topics.

No, really, I think it's time for this darn thing to go away for good. Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back