MJ homocide official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it until I see a real source here. You can sit around and say whatever you want on the internet and look professional, but that doesn't make it true.

That article's Associated Press. They're supposed to be vaguely reputable, or what not, but I'd believe it.

Then why aren't we linking to the original source instead of a reposted version in German? It irritates me how much people link to web sites most of us have never heard of as a source for news.

Yeah and honestly I don't believe it too. Mystic is right because we do need the original source.

#thinking#

I have yet to see it over any big, reputable source of news, none of the big guys have reported on this, such as Fox (they'd love it) or the BBC over here, obviously they know something we don't.

Still waiting for reputable source that is very well known.

AP

We already do have reputable source. >_>
Oh, we all know Fox is a reputable source. ^_^

But anyways, is it just me. Or does anyone NOT care about MJ and his death issues anymore?

Well, I care in that I think if someone was responsible they should be punished by the law, but I never personally cared about his death, myself. His career as a music legend was long over at this point, and all that was left was a very creepy white chick.

We already do have reputable source. >_>
Oh, we all know Fox is a reputable source. ^_^

They're still mainstream, even if they do speak a load of biased ******** half (read: most) of the time.

I want to see a mainstream report of this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back