• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kai.wad Returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
A few days ago, Zeshiro and I were having a conversation on mIRC, and Zeshiro had decided that he wanted me to finish his old Kai.wad. He said that all of the sprites needed touched up and most of them aren't finished, so I did a few of my own touch ups and this is what I got.
59552916346573dc140818.gif
121pifp.gif

What do you guys think?
My GIF is a little shaky, I'll fix it once I find out why.
I will continue his work and at the same time working on 2 other projects, KnucklesCE and one yet to be named. So progress will be slow on all of them.

mIRC log said:
<Chrispy> Hey I just remembered
<Zeshiro> ?
<Chrispy> didnt you say that if you never get the chance to that you'd want me to finish Zeshiro.wad?
<Zeshiro> Absolutely. And I still mean it. :x
<Chrispy> do you plan on working on Zeshi anytime soon?
<Zeshiro> Hrm. No, I think I can pass it over.

Last edited:
Good GOD, I remember seeing pics related to this character.

For the love of everything good in this world, continue that wad.

The darker gold is quite an improvement over the SMS yellow, it feels much more crisp and easier on the eyes.

I remember seeing the character when Zeshiro was working on it (although I'm not sure if this was while I was still lurking), and I distinctly remember the design promising to be an interesting one should it actually be realized. Glad to see this surface again!

JEV3 said:
The darker gold is quite an improvement over the SMS yellow, it feels much more crisp and easier on the eyes.
SMS Yellow should be a crayon color.

Even with SMS yellow, Kai's head wouldn't look as bad due to the fact that SMS has a white outline.

BUMPAH!
2aerwhk.jpg

This was made by Zeshiro, I just made it fit the pallete. I just don't want this topic to die

Chrispy said:
BUMPAH!
2aerwhk.jpg

This wad made by Zeshiro, I just made it fit the pallete. I just don't want this topic to die

Awesome. Keep working the wad please!

Pic: WTF! HEDGEHOG: HELL, NO MUSCLES

Kai looks too much like a male to be sued by square.
Also I would but I suck at backgrounds so I'll just leave it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back