reset_enemys.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

If your mifed because the download link is broke, copy paste the following into a notepad document, and save it as reset_enemys.soc

Code:
#by on Edge

MAINCFG CATEGORY
RESETDATA = 7

"This file was available for a limited period of time and has now been deleted. For more information please check our FAQ's." So, I can't download it.

Meanwhile, there's a few things I see wrong with this. For one, if your friend is the host and doesn't want to change it back, then the soc is useless, as he's the only one who can run. And besides, if the filesize is large, then it'll just mean people may not be able to download it upon joining; if they were, they'd downloading what was already in srb2.srb in the first place.

It's not a bad idea, and it's totally fine for Single Player, but I can bet anything that it won't come quite in handy in netgames as it would be expected to.

Blue Warrior said:
And besides, if the filesize is large, then it'll just mean people may not be able to download it upon joining

What? Too large? The entire soc is as follows, copy-pasted in notepad.

Code:
#by on Edge

MAINCFG CATEGORY
RESETDATA = 7

Wow, that is soooooooooooooooooooooo big. [/sarcasm]

He posted his soc description before he edited it.

Basically, it reverts all enemy graphics and actions back to what they were before you added certain socs or wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back