Cheat code for sonic heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In multiplayer mode hold down A+Y while choosing sonic team. Then pick a level. DO NOT LET GO UNTIL YOU START PLAYING!!!! You will start playing as Metallic Team Sonic!!! :mrgreen: GAMECUBE VERSION ONLY!

In multiplayer mode hold down A+Y while choosing sonic team. Then pick a level. DO NOT LET GO UNTIL YOU START PLAYING!!!! You will start playing as Metallic Team Sonic!!! GAMECUBE VERSION ONLY!
Got any for the PS2 Version?

(Yep I suck at Quoting -_-;;...)

Here's a code yet to be revealed:

Playable "Sonic Heroes" game
To play Sonic Heroes, go to your local video game retailer store and purchase a copy of a game titled "Sonic Heroes". Then, go home, take the disc out of its case and into your X-Box/Gamecube/PS2 console and turn ON the system. You can now play the game known as Sonic Heroes!

Jake said:
Here's a code yet to be revealed:

Playable "Sonic Heroes" game
To play Sonic Heroes, go to your local video game retailer store and purchase a copy of a game titled "Sonic Heroes". Then, go home, take the disc out of its case and into your X-Box/Gamecube/PS2 console and turn ON the system. You can now play the game known as Sonic Heroes!

WOW! I.............................finally met someone as stupid as me! :eek: :wink:

Here's another code that have yet to be revealed:

Play as Mr. T:
First, visit all of the Mr. T Vs. sites on www.mrtvseverything.com and buy all the things that are related to the victims thrown helluva far (Yes, everything even crappy/kiddy things). Then put a hedgehog in your van so that it will go helluva fast. After that, buy a copy of SH on all 3 consoles, crack the 3 CDs into pieces and put them into one big disc. Then watch the SA2 in 2min. video at http://nintendogc.sonnexh.com/sa2nutshell.html and play SH. Go left of Team Sonic and you can play as Mr. T!!

Pikawil said:
Here's another code that have yet to be revealed:

Play as Mr. T:
First, visit all of the Mr. T Vs. sites on www.mrtvseverything.com and buy all the things that are related to the victims thrown helluva far (Yes, everything even crappy/kiddy things). Then put a hedgehog in your van so that it will go helluva fast. After that, buy a copy of SH on all 3 consoles, crack the 3 CDs into pieces and put them into one big disc. Then watch the SA2 in 2min. video at http://nintendogc.sonnexh.com/sa2nutshell.html and play SH. Go left of Team Sonic and you can play as Mr. T!!

I DID IT! I CAN PLAY AS MR. T! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back