[SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of SUGOI's music is either module/tracker music or is in a Game Music Emu format. Module music is the music in levels such as Teleport Station, Skytop, and Kodachrome Void; you can play these with a module player such as XMPlay. Game Music Emu are formats replicating video game consoles, as the name suggests; these are used in levels such as Lilac Conservatory and Overgrown Castle. These all likely need a specific music player for, but you can likely find MP3 equivalents online.

So, can anyone point me in the right direction of the only emblem I'm missing in Skytop Zone? it's the one with the "old robot" hint.

@TSHYGUY:
On the spring path,
Blank wall far in the distance,
Inspect around it

@h0is:
It's on.

So, can anyone point me in the right direction of the only emblem I'm missing in Skytop Zone? it's the one with the "old robot" hint.
To get to the old robot, a rock with no rigng will open the path. Turn on the emblem radar and you'll know the area to look. Without it, look near by where there's a big ring.

Ok, can I just say one thing?

As someone who comes and goes on the forum (and the game) with month-at-a-time gaps...As soon as the elevator to level select reached the top and the music started and I saw that first level in front of me...I kinda felt like I was coming home.

Haven't had time to play much yet, but so far I really REALLY like this. Hats off to everyone involved. I absolutely LOVE the grab-bag style of this, where you can pick and choose which levels to play before the next set opens up. It's really creative.

So I just finished the Final Boss with my brother, and I've got to say...

...Holy shit that was awesome.

This is one of the best mods I've played. Great job to all who took part in this!

Sure, send it in; I'll include it if it's only a graphical change.

It'll be in when I update again... which might be a long while. At the latest, it'll be when I want to port to 2.2. Everything left to fix is incredibly minor, and I'm not going to make an update to change one image.

Last edited:
This is what SRB2 needed to be revived. I hope level packs like these become a tradition much like the multitude of SMBX and SMW hack level collabs.

Good shit!

@TehRealSalt : Sure, No problem here it is .

Attachments

• MAP19P.png
    MAP19P.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 376
I did everything in sugoi i could think of and i'm left with only 39 emblems. It would be nice if there was a small guide for all the emblems because i'm honestly stuck trying to figuring out what i'm missing!
v3q1dc6.png

Check the statistics screen; you're likely missing the map emblems and the record attack emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back