HMS123311: Remastered

I've remembered this a LONG (It was SMS) time ago. However, how come this character hasn't inspired anyone for a better definition of "OP"?

I mean seriously! JUST LOOK AT IT! Its the only recolour i've ever approved!

This be like the most epic character ever made especially the jump on game here. Even though like all characters this does have a weakness which is super thokking into wall and you lose. I like they added a second one that follows you around. It is very silly and epic character. Not sure where 123311 or 505505404470 came from in deciding the number for the character and power level for it.

Ahh, HMS. Brings back memories of just looking around as him in JTE. Glad to see him again, though [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1021 using ********

He is way too much underpowered, he needs more kamehamehas and teleportation ability.

So the toe-stubbing journey continues...

To be honest, i'm quite surprised your still updating this WAD! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love this WAD but it seems that there could be other characters to work on.

Also i'm not asking you to many any by force... XD

If the file shows up as a PHP, right-click and Save As, and change the file type to All Files. Then, add the proper file type into the file name- In this case, ".zip". Hope my explanation wasn't too confusing!

Sorry for the bump, but there's a bug with HMS in 2.1.15. Clearing a a stage as him will spam the following error in the console until the stage advances:

Code:
NOTICE: Music name too long - truncated to six characters.
ERROR: Music lump defaul not found!

EDIT: It also seems to mute the game's music when you play as anyone that isn't HMS.

Last edited:
Someone needs to make a FSonic version of this guy. I'm sure he shall be glorious.

Probably not, but it probably would have looked like this:

PmVZxVH.png

plz don't kill me

Last edited:
That's still fine by me, HMS is fine as he is, and the fact he it using the now outdated Sonic sprite could possibly make him even funnier compared to FSonic.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Also, thanks for making a (what it could be) sprite. Not to bash on you though but you missed the mouth. Other then that, it looks just as I would want him to look. FEAR MY OVERPOWERED RECOLOR!

That's still fine by me, HMS is fine as he is, and the fact he it using the now outdated Sonic sprite could possibly make him even funnier compared to FSonic.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Also, thanks for making a (what it could be) sprite. Not to bash on you though but you missed the mouth. Other then that, it looks just as I would want him to look. FEAR MY OVERPOWERED RECOLOR!

Q: Can I use them for my fancharacter?
A: Can I break your legs?

Well... case closed i guess

Wait...
(Wolfy was permanently banned for this post: <+RedEnchilada> because you always have the best ideas for afd jokes on march 31st at 11:16pm)
Huh, That seems really dumb, being PERMANENTLY BANNED for a port of a character that everyone loves. Also, that's not a good reason for that kind of punishment.

EDIT: GG Wolfy, GG.

Last edited:
It was added onto the end of the post as a joke, if you couldn't tell. Fits with the whole nature of HMS being a joke character itself. =V

If Wolfy was really permbanned it would display his nick crossed out. And his posts would have "Permbanned" under his nick.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the date and time given should give away why the message was added at all lol. Think about it, what day comes after the date mentioned?

Last edited:
It was added onto the end of the post as a joke, if you couldn't tell. Fits with the whole nature of HMS being a joke character itself. =V

If Wolfy was really permbanned it would display his nick crossed out. And his posts would have "Permbanned" under his nick.

Oh...

GG Wolfy, GG.
You got me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back