Fixed Super Knuckles can get "stuck" in his spinning frames when landing from a glide

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregory_house

Also known as TemporaryAl
Super Knuckles can get "stuck" in his spinning frames when landing from a glide

So, I've only been able to reproduce this as Super Knuckles. No GIFs, sorry.
Basically, all you have to do is be super, jump and glide, and let go of the glide button just the moment before you touch the ground and start sliding.
It might be a bit hard to reproduce, but by doing this you end up being stuck (not really stuck, you can jump out of it, but still...) in your spinning frames.

Last edited by a moderator:
you end up being stuck (not really stuck, you can jump out of it, but still...) in your spinning frames.

This also happens if you try to use the homing attack on a monitor or enemy that is on a ledge that you cannot normally jump high enough to get to. I don't think it's a high priority thing to fix, since it doesn't really affect gameplay or movement speed, it just makes you go into your spinning frames.

This also happens if you try to use the homing attack on a monitor or enemy that is on a ledge that you cannot normally jump high enough to get to. I don't think it's a high priority thing to fix, since it doesn't really affect gameplay or movement speed, it just makes you go into your spinning frames.

It also happens when jumping in the elevator in THZ act 2 just as the elevator stops. As you said, it doesn't affect gameplay, infact I find this funny.

And also happens when Playing as Knuckles in ERZ1 after you land on the Crashers (After Climbing them )
He Stucks while Spining ..

Sometimes, If you kinda... Hit a corner or something like that, you appear to spin even though you don't. There are lots of instances of this, I just cant remember. Almost getting crushed does it too.

A Screenshot (Now i know how to exactly do it :) )
s8qYoZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back