[Open Assets] SRB2 - Community Build! - Full color Edition! (PNG)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to keep getting replies of "It was sarcasm"... Thats what I keep getting from some of this forum now...
I didn't mean that someone else's post was being sarcastic and you didn't notice. This time it was actually the opposite. You were trying to be sarcastic and the other posters couldn't tell.

Last edited:
OMG, really? SRB2 message board is turning into a discussion about sarcasm. This is like the 5th post that I watch that it has sarcasm.

Joey the Fox, chill out.

Also, stop arguing with people. Make a nice conversation. Don't be sarcastic.

Okay, time for a valid question here. How do I make sloped FOF's? I haven't actually tried doing so yet, but I was thinking about it and realized I have no clue how I would go about it.

The more interesting question is:
[Originally Posted by Joey The Fox
Did you expect me to get a version that can get my speed, NO!]

What is that even supposed to mean?

here is a translation to the English language....
Did you expect me to get a version that will get my computer speed (1.66 GHz), NO!

Better?

Last edited:
That's still not correct English because I have no idea what "get" is supposed mean in that sentence, but I can guess from the context.

So you asked why it's running so slow on your computer and then answered yourself by saying that your computer is slow. You requested a version of SRB2CB that runs fine on computer (I don't know why you would assume that you can fix a hardware problem by updating the software, but whatever) but then said yourself that you don't expect to get such a version. So uh, what do you want? What is your question?

Well CB has all these graphical enhancements so that's probably why it's a bit heavier on your system.

I definitely think it's your graphics card though. Your processor has more than enough power required, and the processor doesn't really affect all that much anyway. I bet, if my old computer still worked, I could run CB fine. Even though it had a feeble 800MHz Pentium III, it had a pretty good graphics card in it.

Well CB has all these graphical enhancements so that's probably why it's a bit heavier on your system.

I definitely think it's your graphics card though. Your processor has more than enough power required, and the processor doesn't really affect all that much anyway. I bet, if my old computer still worked, I could run CB fine. Even though it had a feeble 800MHz Pentium III, it had a pretty good graphics card in it.

You got a point but I don't really know if it IS my Graphics card though...
I need proof if it is my Graphics card...
Does 1 GB ram count?

Last edited:
Well, I like this mod... Really I do... but I found some glitch... (dunno if was reported):
aokd9l.png

w2ehae.png

2zrnxiu.png

^ It's not a problem with SRB2CB itself.

The problem is that SRB2CB requires that all textures must be PNG format. As I converted all SRB2 standard textures in PNG format, SRB2CB will render them correctly except the custom textures from other mods, which are replaced with GFZ texture or just blank walls.

So, ask the authors of these mods to port their custom textures to PNG format and release a patch of them. Then, you load the level pack along with the patch.

Last edited:
The computer I'm talking about had 320MB. We're talking about the Doom engine here, not Crysis.

Why would I be talking about Crysis?
No matter, I Only had my computer for one year... And my problem is CB not loading right on my computer... Would it be my Windows 7?

After seeing screenshots and videos fro mthsi i was really looking forward to this, but it will not open for me. It says a wad file was not found or is invalid then complains about SRB2CB.dta. (found md5: (string of characters) wanted: (different string of characters)).

I have windows 7 and a formidable PC. I';ve also downloaded this twice and the same thing happens. I hope i can play it.

"Not loading right"

Please specify. What exactly is going wrong during loading?

Sometimes it crashes, Like I said, It lags on my computer...

Oh and yea, What happened to limitdraw? It helps me play with models without lag... >.>

After seeing screenshots and videos fro mthsi i was really looking forward to this, but it will not open for me. It says a wad file was not found or is invalid then complains about SRB2CB.dta. (found md5: (string of characters) wanted: (different string of characters)).

I have windows 7 and a formidable PC. I';ve also downloaded this twice and the same thing happens. I hope i can play it.
Do you have SRB2CB.dta? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back