Star Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
The Star Fox fanbase is notoriously overlooked, and I was wondering if anyone here happens to be a fan of it? Adventures was one of the first videogames I played, so Star Fox is sorta embedded in my blood. (Although Adventures was more of Zelda in space, it had Star Foxy elements that I liked)

My own opinions on the matter. I am of course a fan of the series, I've played each game in the series at least once (Which is saying very little) excluding Command, for I lack a DS.
While I enjoy the games' storylines, I do wish they'd play on the past of the individual characters. Falco sounds like his could be interesting, and Krystal really needs more development, as fanboys have quickly degenerated her into nothing more than the "token attractive female."

So yeah, discuss.

In contrast to that topic I just locked, THIS is how you start a topic. Actually put forth some opinion on the matter.

Anyway I tried SF64, but I sucked. So... yeah.

I love the SNES and N64 ones, but they really haven't provided a good one in so long it's not surprising the series isn't talked about anymore. I STILL can't beat route 3 on the SNES one. Damn lack of a crosshair on the boss over Venom.

Mystic said:
I love the...N64 one, but they really haven't provided a good one in so long it's not surprising the series isn't talked about anymore.

Selective QFT!

and yes. no pix.

I first played 64 which was one of my favorites. Adventures I didn't much care for. I loved assault, as it seemed to bring back memories of 64.

SFA would of been better then SF64 if it would of been longer and had more multiple routes like SF64.

The aparoid moth on starfox assault looks so pretty that it looks like a squirrel with triangle ears.

What are aparoids anyway??

On starfox 64 when you went out of the dimension on some level you see these bug things , so I guesse those were the apperiods.

Aparoids were a quick one-time villain. Andross is dead by Assault, so I think they're still hunting for major antagonists.

And I will agree that newer Star Fox games tend to be easier, which is why I seriously think someone needs to crack the Star Fox 1/2 level format, and make an editor.

I'v acually been wanting to get a SF game fora while now, but have no idea what one to get...

I have a Gamecube, DS, and Wii (Virtual console).

mikesword221 said:
SF64. It was very fun. Full of secrets. And I had a hard time putting the controller down.

^
|_('_')

Starfox 64 FTW. My greatest hatred... getting the Venom Medal on the side without Star Wolf. My greatest pleasure... watching Andross (real) explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back