Do you speak a foreign language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srb2WikiSonicMaster said:
El inglés es muy difícil por cómo se escribe, ¿no? ¿Por qué tiene «laugh» sonido de «f»? Solamente veo «gh». >_>
you are greatly encouraged to speak that foreign language though.

Dr.Pepper said:
I'll learn it [Spanish] eventually though, it's a good secondary language, even though I can't see myself speaking it.

Well, it's the third most known language in the world last I checked, behind English and Mandarin Chinese.

Ego Latina intelligo.

Its a dead language, but then again there are so many English words with Latin roots.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
I used to take Spanish classes in high school, up until I found out my teacher couldn't teach well, and quit. So all I know is basic verbs, adjectives, and a few other things.

I have a really good Spanish teacher, but I'm still making slow progress.

Jazz said:
Ego Latina intelligo.

Its a dead language, but then again there are so many English words with Latin roots.
Et tu? Lingua latina res bona est nam alii nos intellegere non possunt.
lol

Tec_Weed said:
Et tu? Lingua latina res bona est nam alii nos intellegere non possunt.

"You too? The Latin language is good, we understand it but others do not."

Rough translation. But then again, its been two years since I last took the class.

C, C++, C#, PHP, HTML, Javascr-...wait

Little bit of French, little bit of German.

At the school I go to, the people in my class have Welsh, French, and starting this school year, German lessons.

Out of those 3, I'm best at French, although I don't know incredible amounts of it, despite that. I'd even have to use a translator to translate most of what I just said. :(

But then again, even though I've only had a few lessons of German so far, I think I'm already starting to get the hang of it, but not so much as French when I first had it, when I first went to the school I go to now.

EDIT: I've just remembered to say I'm Welsh, since I'm from Wales, yet English was my first language.

Yo soy Chileno y hablo español tambien, es por eso que a veces tengo problemas con mi gramatica.

in english:
I'm a Chilean and i speak spanish too..That's why i have some problems with my grammar.

I'm learning Spanish, and I speak traces of Japanese. I only know like, five words not including numbers.

Regarding the extensive speed that Spanish-speaking countries speak at, I'm almost sorry that my home language had to be one so slow. I'll never be able to speak a language that fast even if I know the entire vocabulary by heart.

uh... i know not very much spanish...

"Hola, me llamo es Speedylizzard14."

I Phail. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back