Wow... The Sonic Movie Trailer is Finally Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
... It WAS on topic, what are you smoking?

EDIT: Oh, and before you warn me (or ban me), I wasn't angry at all in my previous post, just adding emphasis.

Uh.... Yeah, can we please not start a flame war? Just trying to avoid the topic's death now.....

News.
Mr. Kuta said:
Hey guys! All your advice and feedback has been very helpful and I sincerely appreciate your support. Some of my crew members brought this idea to my attention since the whole purpose of this short little teaser, is to drum up support for the "possible" come back of the Sonic we all know and love. Thusly, its prompted me to consider making a new cut of the trailer!

We're currently hammering out some new ideas for it, so hang tight, there could be a trailer #2

So.... Be prepared for a possible second trailer. If you were disappointed this time, then this second trailer might be your cup of tea.

http://www.saturdaymorningsonic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1981&start=300

Ewwww. Archie related stuff. 'Specially Sally, I think this is a movie I won't be watching. Unless it doesn't involve any stupid romance of SonicxSally or Sally actually wears clothes (right now, it looks just wrong) then I might watch it, all other characters are fine.

Sonic and Sally's romance was never over the top in SatAM, which I think is what these guys are currently shooting for. Oh, and Sally never wore anything other than a vest and boots. Giving her a shirt and pants would be like putting Sonic in a suit and tie. It wouldn't make any sense.

MasterJace said:
Needs some Jaleel White.

The above statement is always true, despite the fact that it won't ever happen...

*Checks the trailer again*

Oh, Sally is wearing her vest. Good. I can't really stand the version of her without it on. Weird personal thing, I guess.

The visual style of this film is certaintly interesting... It has that basic post-Sonic Adventure look going on, but there's some creative liberties, especially with Tails's look.

When I saw the topic title, I thought on choking whoever had came up with the idea, but when I saw it was a fan film, I calmed down.

Come on guys the Archice Sonic comic book isn't that bad. Since writer Ian Flynn started to wright the stories its been getting closer to the game contiunity and Sonic and Sally aren't together anymore.

Come on guys the Archice Sonic comic book isn't that bad. Since writer Ian Flynn started to wright the stories its been getting closer to the game contiunity and Sonic and Sally aren't together anymore.
I thought Ian Flynn wrote the new Mobius:30 Years Later story in Sonic Universe.....

Slip of the mind, or in the 'Sonic Present Time'?

Right, I remember this guy (Richard Kuta) from Sonic HQ. He's a loon, to be blunt. I recall stories of him pitching this movie to Sega, them saying "Cool! Now how are you going to finance it?", and it all falling apart (because he has no idea how movies are actually made). Not to mention his insistence that the movie has to be based on SatAM (because a fifteen-years-dead cartoon that most people who've played the games aren't even aware of is the ideal source material to use)...

Personally, I kind of hope it fails. I'm not even going to dignify it with me watching the trailer.

Oh, and Sally never wore anything other than a vest and boots. Giving her a shirt and pants would be like putting Sonic in a suit and tie. It wouldn't make any sense.

But Sonic in a suit and tie would make for epic lulz, right?

and Sonic and Sally aren't together anymore.
Actually, they are. Which is actually a GOOD THING considering that this is a long-running comic series, not just a bunch of games. With actual personalities (and them actually aging and maturing over time), it would make not sense for them to not have at least some bit of normal lives.

Following an encounter with the Xorda alien invaders, Sonic was lost in space for a year; Sally assumed, along with the world, that he was dead. When Sonic returned from space after a year(a month a half due to the Theory of Relativity) Sonic and Sally's love was rekindled. However, Sally decided that she could not bear the pain of losing him again after witnessing Sonic get injured by Dr.Eggman's "daughter" Mecha, and tried to convince him to give up his heroics. Sally had hoped to groom Sonic as the next King, but Sonic was mortified by the idea of not fighting against Eggman's growing threat. Sally gave Sonic an ultimatum: choose to be at her side, or to be a hero; Sonic chose to be the hero which earned him a slap across the face and a brutal end of their relationship. (StH: #125, #130, #132, #134, #135)

Taken from mobuis wiki.

First Sonic 2010 is announced, then this is shown?
****ING AWESOME! (read each letter sound for 2 seconds.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back