1.09.4's RedXVI secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock up on lives by hitting 1Up boxes? That's the only way I can figure out how to beat it.

I'd thought 1Up boxes were gone, so I was stocking up on 500,000 points. That idea is good too, though.

But once you get in there is the problem. I think I was on to something when I started the Jetty-Syn/Eggman fight, but I died then anyway.

Kill the Jetty Syns then attempt to keep Robotnik well above the ground so you can hit him from below.

None of it seems to be working. I get a lot of 1-Ups before then, but in the end it's me dying 12 times to Jetty-syn fire, an accidental fall into the pit, and ONCE when I ALMOST had Eggman beat (he started his pouncing attack), I hit his spikes when I rebounded.

Grr. They need to tone that level down.

Shadow Hog said:
Grr. They need to tone that level down.

It's ULTIMATE mode for a reason, duh.

I was able to do it, and everyone knows how much I suck at my own game.

Oh, I will - eventually. I just don't feel like doing it now.

I'm assuming Knux WAS the right character for the job, right? He's the easiest to get lives with.

BTW, considering that it's Ultimate MODE, then shouldn't all the levels be about even in difficulty? Because trust me, that one's miles worse than CEZ2 before it - which can be a pain, too, with all the Jetty-syn Gunners around.

really?

how do i know this isn't fake? i remember the hoax thread that was done on it (luckily for me i didn't try hard).

Re: really?

protojo said:
how do i know this isn't fake? i remember the hoax thread that was done on it (luckily for me i didn't try hard).

It's not fake. If you what to test it out just get my gamedata file. Then use my Modifier set the value at 0 and freeze it. Then type in noclip and find it.

It is easy just start your game when ita the title screen hold Alt then hit Tab. This will take you to the desktop. Then start up Cheat engine 5.2 and click the button that look like computer with the magnifying glass. Select your game (srb2win) it should be on the bottom of the list. To open my codes into Cheat engine 5.2 click the folder button and find where you put the file. Select the file and click open.
Note: You can not start your game in OpenGL and you will need my new codes for v1094 (v1.09.4).
v1094 (v1.09.4) codes
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=edc300f0b0d2da2ff240ae5cfe097bf2

I beat Ultimate with Sonic. Wasn't that hard.

Also, what does the ultimate cheat do? It crashes SRB2 when I try to use it.

Code:
FUNCNORETURN static ATTRNORETURN void M_UltimateCheat(int choice)
{
	choice = 0;
	I_Quit ();
}

I_Quit(); :3

There is no way to get into the ultimate cheat, the worlds greatest pc couldn't get into it because there's nothing to see, I_Quit quits the game and until SSN decides what to put in the ultimate cheat, it'll stay that way.

Unless there's something he's not telling us :roll:

Like a secret piece of code that tells you nothing about it and the options are all hexadecimal so you don't know it's there, but SSN would never do something like that!...

Would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back