Red Volcano Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTE

Can anyone tell me where the entrance to this is? It seems interesting and shoots me out like the end of the slime tunnel in THZ2. Only 'secret' in RVZ I haven't discovered completely thus far.
Post any RVZ help stuff here, I guess. Just don't ask how to get to it, that's written in plenty of other topics as it is. :|

Jason the Echidna said:

Can anyone tell me where the entrance to this is? It seems interesting and shoots me out like the end of the slime tunnel in THZ2. Only 'secret' in RVZ I haven't discovered completely thus far.
Post any RVZ help stuff here, I guess. Just don't ask how to get to it, that's written in plenty of other topics as it is. :|

Its a slide of SOME SORT...
I mean, even Satan/Old Man Red needs to have fun SOMETIMES!

I know how to get in, but I'm not saying a word. Might as well keep one of the few secrets left in 1.09 secret for a bit ^_~

Well, you do know that if noone tells me, I'll be forced to either 1) Spend a few minutes playing with noclip OOOR... 2) Spend a few minutes + a few more minutes making a "decompiler" for the Red Volcano Zone map using the special map loader for it to tell me how to do so
... Right?

AH, NEVERMIND. I found it. I had already found it earlier, but passed over it because, while I noted the bridge floats, I didn't see the entrance near the beginning of it, I was looking at the end. I'll figure out how to decode the map anyway, just so I can learn to make my own funky codings in the future. I'll need them. o.o Heh, you know, with everyone wanting to have their maps "write protected", we should make a funky thing to encode maps like RVZ, but NOT make one to decode those maps, so you'll only be able to edit it if you have the original. If not, too bad. :P It'd need a special map header entry, though, of course.

Anyway, me and Kroze were playing around in Red Volcano Zone 'cause I have fixed it so it works in netgames and such. :) Automaticly resetting the map whenever somebody dies (Unless they got a game over) and fixing it so Red properly sends you to map 16 and such. Don't worry, once you hit the first starpost you won't have to deal with resetting to the beginning whenever someone dies.

And if you want some things to be kept secret, I'll gladly tell you that I have said nothing of the old old intro hidden in 1.09 thus far, though I'm pretty sure I was the first to discover that as well. :P

I recall seeing a passage under the lava at some point... *Checks*

Okay, I found the passage. Nothing much to see, really. The current pushes you out of the cave and onto the spring, which puts you atop a pipe. As far as I can tell, neither the cave nor the pipe lead to any secrets; seems to be there for safety reasons more than anything. Even though it isn't very helpful at all.

No, no, the entrance is by the bridge of rocks that collapses, the bridge floats so you can get in easy. >_> Stop trying to go in the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back