• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lightbulb Factory Zone nears it's completion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A connection to the server could not be established"

It appears Kroze's server is still having problems. =<

EDIT: Ah, nm, got it to download now.

Nice map. Quite a challenge. I like the suprise end. I won't spoil it.

The only flaws are the metal parts. It's a bit bland, but there's nothing much you can do about that anyway.

AJ, MYSTIC, WE NEED MORE METAL TEXTURES, BADLY!

I could probably use some other metal textures I guess... I'll do a little experimenting later. >_> That is, if I ever do anything with this again other then possible cutscenes, which I've been wanting to do for a while (though I lack supreme drawing skills, of course x.x) that would explain the little "story" behind the lightbulb factory. You don't think Sonic and Tails would just randomly find themselves in an 'abandoned' old factory, now, do you? :roll:

Also, the only reason why I complied to the naming convention this time is because I'm hoping to be able to get Mystic to add it to the addons section. >.> <.< I will, of course, have a fix for the SOC the moment that next 'patch' for SRB2 comes out.
More old maps of mine to come soon! ... Unless I start working on SRB2JTE again. Sometimes I wish I wasn't just 1 person, it'd make things a lot easier if there were more of me. :cry:

I'm alright at Sonic/furry drawing, I could draw for you if you send me the story and detail what you want in the pictures.

Shuffle said:
Just type furry into google image search with the safe search off. ;P

It took me til page 5 to reach the first X rated furry drawing...

o_o The world is truly ending.

Omega has three mouths? So that's where my cheese went! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back