• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Horrible topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
...o...kay....

If you say so...

I don't remember this kinda music well, but I think it was the invincibility music of Sonic 2, but now in a horribly slow version.

Um... Yeah...
And actually SMS, this is the title screen music from Sonic 3.

Hell, at least it's not bad :|

Okay, sorry, I don't really remember from what Sonic game the music came from, due to the fact I hardly play the 2D games. It sounded kinda familliar, though.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Um... Yeah...
And actually SMS, this is the title screen music from Sonic 3.

Hell, at least it's not bad :|
Actually, it's Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic and Knuckles. Vanilla Sonic 3 had a different tune.

I say it is all of the above. Well, except that it is Sonic 3 invincibility music, not Sonic 2, I think...

In any case, it is also the Virtual Sonic version, the beginning of the Sonic & Knuckles theme remix track. Made eerie and slow by means of a combination of two filters on WinAmp, one to slow it and one to change its octave to match.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as "testing" a small piece of music.
The question is, does it go in? Or should I try to come up with a better idea for the title screen?

metalsonicmk72 said:
This appears to be something worth testing. *downloads* I'll test it out.

Then you're really wrong. This is just a random Sonic song that hurts the ears.

By the way, didn't I shoot JTE some time ago? I thought he was dead....maybe he still is...ZOMBIE!!! *murderd by zombie JTE*

Fuck off, jackass.
"This sucks, and aren't you dead yet?" is not appreciated.
'Nuff said.

Don't you remember the time I shot you, and you came in with a post of being JTE's father saying "My son is dead, bullet came from this direction, blablabla".

I'm not trying to flame you here, ya know?

Super mystic sonic said:
Don't you remember the time[...]
I'm not trying to flame you here, ya know?
Yes I remember.
Yes you're making an ass of yourself with every post you write here.
Yes I hate you, as you remind me of what shadow once was. Only worse.
Will you leave me alone now? You are making this topic horrible.

Jason the Echidna said:
You are making this topic horrible.

As he does with almost every other topic he posts in.

JTE, in that one, small post, you basically described how almost everyone feels about SMS, Nice job.

To go along with a horrible topic are apparently some horrible people with a horrible attitude. Take this crap somewhere else. If you wanna act like that, you're not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back