All of JTE's SRB2 stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
Yes, I mind if you finish it, because I know you're gonna make it the wrong way and/or suck and I had already started programming it for SRB2JTE, which is why it's in the 1.09 wads directory as well... It was initially created to test map-based scripts in early 1.09 betas (before Linedef Executors even existed, at that) and thus it won't run well in 1.08 either and most of the timers rely on the lag the damaged versions of the maps gave my computer to time everything right...

These works were not made to be finished, it seems... I really don't appreciate anyone tampering with my wads, but there seems to be nothing I can do to prevent it, as wads were designed as an open format...

You mean just like how SRB2JTE was when people tried to "port" *Snicker* it incorrectly?
I miss my JTE!

it says i cant download the torrent if its a few dys old and im not registerd and it wont let me register :evil:

torrents arrrrg.
i've only download 1 once ever (less then a week ago actually) and it was so incredibly slow. 4mb broadband connection, 90mb, 5 hours 45 minutes, and that was when i had a good amount of seeds and peers.

This is my wads topic. It has absolutely nothing to do with SRB2JTE. The SRB2JTE.wad included in there is outdated and does not include an EXE which it works with. Blame the torrent being unavailable to Logan. And your lazyness bothering to download it.

I hope that was sarcasm.
TAILS 11 said:
how do i start srb2jet.exe it wont work? :roll:
Jason the Echidna said:
This is my wads topic. It has absolutely nothing to do with SRB2JTE. The SRB2JTE.wad included in there is outdated and does not include an EXE which it works with.

C'mon, look for the SRB2JTE topic. It's not hard at all. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back