Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a glitch in Zims Base, if you walk up to the monkey picture and jump and climb and jump and climb and jump and climb over and over again really fast on the picture, you can get to the top a lot easier than just climbing and bumping into the frame at the top.

Now here's a REAL glitch: In GFZ1, if you get high enough, you can glide over and climb on the sky above the cave entrance (the one with the armageddon sheild)

You used to be able to do it on any wall in the game, actually =P

I think it works okay now, but I haven't messed with it in a while.

ONE MORE THING!: That hole in the water in GFZ act 1....I always seem to miss it....and it takes me 10-20 minutes to get into it....make it easier to see and bigger >_<!
logo_phpBB.png

The hole? It's easy for me!

See the point where the two sides of the room meet at the side you face when you enter the room?

|-________-|
|___-__-___|
|____|_____|
|____|_____|
|____|_____|
_____o
____\|/

The yellow "line"? That's the one. The blue is Sonic. That's a third-person view.

Right on that line, on the floor, is the center of the hole. That's the center of the room. The hole is in the center of the room. It's aligned with the center "tile" of the ceiling flat.

______/\
_____/_|_\
____/__o__\
___/__\|/___\
__/____|_____\
_/_____|______\
/_____|_|______\
\______________/
_\____________/
__\__________/
___\________/
____\______/

Bird's-Eye View. The blue is Sonic, the orange is the trail you should follow, yellow is the hole, brown is the center, and light-purple is the outside. Get my drift? ;P

I apologize. I'm just in an artistic mood this morning :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back