Sonic The Hedgehog A

Status
Not open for further replies.

danie

its my fangame and soon to be a movie on youtube/ not a master piece just a little movie

story:

Tails flying plain falls down to Isle Island a island that Sonic was trying to find in years but soon he finds his friends. he has to go to robot station and get on bourd the ship before its to late. Eggman is planing to take the power of the solar cap which is powered by the crystalworld. he tricks sonic into going into the crystalworld and when he gets all the power from the solar cap the crystalworld will explode with sonic in it. can sonic make it, find out soon.

Heres some levels I know of

01.island zone
02.ivyhills zone
03.street zone

Proof? Screenshots?

You really shouldn't think ahead here. Start your game, get some evidence, THEN announce it.

What's with all the sudden announcements for fan-stuff? It all kinda happened after Eggmanfan announced that preposterous SRB2 mod.

Because everyone wants that little bit of attention.
Of course when they realise that they can't put out and see just how much work goes into a game, they wuss out and make themselves look bad.

I haven't seen a single fan project outside of SRB2 go beyond the announcement and tech demo.

its my fangame and soon to be a movie on youtube/ not a master piece just a little movie

story:

Tails flying plain falls down to Isle Island a island that Sonic was trying to find in years but soon he finds his friends. he has to go to robot station and get on bourd the ship before its to late. Eggman is planing to take the power of the solar cap which is powered by the crystalworld. he tricks sonic into going into the crystalworld and when he gets all the power from the solar cap the crystalworld will explode with sonic in it. can sonic make it, find out soon.

Heres some levels I know of

01.island zone
02.ivyhills zone
03.street zone
Do not post about a project you have not started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back