Multiplayer Glitch - White Hedgehog Silhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halofire

MultiplayerGlitch1.png

MultiplayerGlitch2.png

Whenever I try to play multiplayer with my friends, this is what I spawn as. I can't move, can't talk, and my username doesn't show as whatever I set it to. Changing my username/color/character does nothing for me. I've tried every number of settings and still I spawn as this white Sonic silhouette. I can spin, and I can use it to move very very slightly, but at no decent rate.

Is there a way to fix this?

This happens to me too, but it disappears after a while, becase that's what happens when you're loading. If your stuck that way, that means your friend's server is just waaaaaaaaaaay too laggy for ya. On servers hosted far away from me, it takes me approximatly 3 seconds until the character and stuff finishes loading, so I get an actual "thing" instead of this "white silhousette of a specific blue hedgehog".

Your character wad is outdated, not a bug. When older versions of character wads are outdated, they use the doom palette, this makes the character appear white. This is not a bug, just an outdated character wad. I am a porter, and I know a lot about cross-version character wads.

Your character wad is outdated, not a bug. When older versions of character wads are outdated, they use the doom palette, this makes the character appear white. This is not a bug, just an outdated character wad. I am a porter, and I know a lot about cross-version character wads.
Too bad he didn't use a character WAD...

An outdated character WAD will just have a messed up palette anyway, it won't be solid white unless prefcolor is set to 0 for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back